Adobe Technical Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adobe Technical Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

3.6

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Initially, you will have a generic HR screening. Then for the second round, you will have a phone interview with two people one being a consultant manager and another person who is a lead on the team. The manager will get a feel for your technical background and the lead will ask you STAR based situation questions. The final round consists of you flying out to San Francisco to their office unless you live there already. There were 12 candidates and you had three more interviews one with a consultant manager, senior architect lead and a technical consultant themselves. The consultant manager and technical consultant will ask you technical questions. You will solve code and explain what's going on. (Java and Java script) The questions are not entirely difficult. If you look over syntax and rules for them you'll be fine. The Senior Architect will ask three business questions that are real life-based. You will have to study up the adobe marketing cloud to fully answer these questions. Make sure you do your homework.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to work with a difficult person who didn't pull their weight. How did things work out?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn. I went through two phone interviews and made it to the final interview which many people don't, so I was proud of that within itself. However, I did not receive an offer. I got a rejection email and in that email they stated they will "keep my resume on file in case a position that's ""More relevant to my experience"" comes along. I'm thinking, It took them until the final interview to form the opinion that my experience wasn't relevant to the position? Although it was, I think the main reason I was rejected was because of the amount of experience I have with having had my own business. Some companies don't like candidates who have an entrepreneurial mindset and a large client base who can leave whenever they please (although I stated I would bring my business to an end if I got an offer). No one else there was more qualified. Oh well, their loss for feeling threatened by a young entrepreneur.

Interview Questions

• One of the one on one interviews had a guy asking me really technical questions.

"What is DOM in web development"?
      "Is it better to place the javascript code at the beginning or the end of the webpage?" -End of course
      What is CSS and HTML?   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Two short phone interviews, one half-day interview event with many candidates present. Most interviewers were very friendly, some seemed uninterested from the start. Prior to the event candidates were given a hypothetical scenario for which they had to prepare a presentation

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you ended up at (job).   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (New Delhi) in August 2012.

Interview

Written, 3 technical and 2 Managerial

Interview Questions

• All was good, if thoroughly read , nothing is very difficult   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

One round of technical interview in written - Database basics, scripting basics, xml, programming etc. Written test was for around an hour's time. Subsequent rounds of tech and delivery/HR interview..... Interviews took around 2 - 3 hours time. Had an average experience at Adobe office environment, people were friendly and knowledgeable.....

Interview Questions

• To rate myself on different technologies/skills   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview process is very time consuming. Spare your complete day for the interview. They most likely look for people who can act slaves for the company and can stay for at least 2-3 years without any appraisal and promotion.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru) in August 2018.

Interview

Whole interview process was finished in 2 days
    1. Written test( SQL, JavaScript , html)
    2. 2 technical and 1 hr

Hr provided dinner at night since with was pretty late.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.