Advantis Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Advantis Global Interview Questions

Interviews at Advantis Global

2.5

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantis Global.

Interview

Had initial 30 min phone screen with recruiter that went well, next had a zoom call with local director that was great. Initial communication was very prompt. Was told they found a candidate but would be a great fit for another role they had and would be following up with next steps. Was ghosted after that.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advantis Global.

Interview

Initially had a phone screen with Erin that went awesome! She is one of the sweetest, easiest to talk to interviewers I've ever had and it was a pleasure speaking with her. Had a second phone interview a week later with Kyle who was also fantastic. Very conversational phone interviews, they were understanding, kind, and encouraged small talk which made me feel at ease and confident.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Advantis Global.

Interview

One phone screening, an in-person interview with directors and a Facetime or in-person interview with the CEO. Very organized and they get back to you in a fair amount of time.

Interview Questions

Interview

One facetime interview with the director and one onsite interview at with the CEO and one current employee. The facetime interview was 30 minutes and the onsite was 2 hours.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advantis Global (San Jose, CA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

went into the San Jose office to interview; two back-to-back conversations, and then a facetime with the CEO two days later. interviewed first with Kyle, then Bryan, then the CEO Dan.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advantis Global (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

I first had an initial phone screening interview which lasted about 10 minutes. After that I was scheduled for a Facetime interview with a current employee. After that, I went to the last round (3rd round) of interview in person and on-site. I interviewed with the Manager of Business Operations, CEO and a current employee. Everything seemed to go well, and I had a great interview. After that, I never heard anything back from the company. I went days with no feedback. Finally, I reached out to them after they promised they would reach out with feedback. This company has poor etiquette when it comes to potential clients. Don't make the client wait a week after for feedback from the interview.

Junior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantis Global (Folsom, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Multiple phone calls, first with a recruiter, and then with an office lead. Then 1 on 1 interview. If you make it through those, a facetime with the CEO is next.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Advantis Global (San Jose, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two people interviewing me, one transparent and easy to talk to, the other a little awkward and formal, and harder to talk to and connect with. The next portion consisted of a shadowing of current team members performing their job during the day. It overall seemed to go well, but it wasn't clear where it was going.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advantis Global (San Jose, CA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I only got to the phone screening for the interview process. I had a recruiter screen me initially; Erin was the one who helped me first and she seemed to be supportive and wanted to aid me in moving forward with this job.

I was then passed off to another recruiter who was to support me for this interview process. I had a phone call with delivery manager Kyle Dover. The phone call went alright and lasted for about 20 minutes. We built basic rapport and got to have a feel for each other.

I was told that I would hear back from Advantis the day of, and didn't get any response. I followed up with the recruiter the day after and asked if I would hear anything back, and I was told I would get results for the end of that day. There was no call back either.

I completely welcome rejection and understand when I may not be a particular fit for a company. I always am looking for ways to improve in the interview process and I felt disappointed when understanding that I got ghosted in this interview process. It is easier to not help than to call, and unfortunately I received the former type of response from Advantis.

It would have been nice to hear back and have been told that I won't be getting further in the interview process, as opposed to being left hanging with no response whatsoever.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Advantis Global (Folsom, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I was contacted via phone and email after they had seen my resume online. They were looking to fill an admin. assistant position at a local office. I was called again for a quick phone interview and scheduled an in-person interview the next day. Interview was very relax (like talking to a friend) and mostly asked about my previous experiences as well as explaining the requirements of the available job. Didn't get an offer due to scheduling conflict.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.