Aegon Life Insurance Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 1 Mar 2019

2.6

Sort:

Compliance Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aegon Life Insurance Company (Cedar Rapids, IA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed by being flown to the interview. They covered all my travel expenses including hotel and flight. They also took me around to show me local housing. Everyone was very pleasant and respectful.

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Aegon Life Insurance Company (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

It was very easy process .took 2 days for selection process. If you're experience holder no need to worry about selection.

You have to be very smart when it come about negotiation part. They have fix salary as per designation.

Branch Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aegon Life Insurance Company (New Delhi) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview was on schedule and in a supportive manner

Negotiation

discussed existing salary details and suggested best possible package

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aegon Life Insurance Company (Mumbai) in February 2011.

Interview

Telephonic screening first, face to face later and a lot of wait, the first person conducting the interview was clueless about the role, the second person interviewing was extremely rude.

Interview Questions

Interview

HR telephonic
    Sales- Face to Face
    HR- Telephonic

Negotiation

good offer

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aegon Life Insurance Company (New Delhi) in May 2014.

Interview

I had appeared for two rounds of interview one with the Area Manager and other with the Regional Manager. The process took 2 days and I have got my offer letter in a week's time.

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aegon Life Insurance Company (Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh) in October 2013.

Interview

interview process is very simple.. mostly they ask about your contacts and what you know about insurance and why you want to be a part of insurance sector .

Executive : Medical Underwriting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aegon Life Insurance Company (Mumbai) in October 2012.

Interview

i got to know about vacancy from Naukri.com and i applied instantly.i also contacted to hr and confirmed the same.After 1 week interview was arranged and after 1 month to interview , i recieved a confirmation cal from Aegon religare life insurance.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to leave your company and join us?   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aegon Life Insurance Company (Lucknow) in February 2019.

Interview

Firstly they send a link on which I had to give online test in a certain time and then group discussion was going on and at last one to one interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.