Aequor Technologies Human Resources IT Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aequor Technologies Human Resources IT Recruiter Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Human Resources IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aequor Technologies (Bengaluru) in October 2015.

Interview

Waste Interview Process I have ever seen at that organization.

Interview was scheduled by 2:30 PM. Morning they called and asked to reach early there. So i Reached early before 1 hour. In Bangalore they have taken one part of a big house, where you will find so many companies.

I reached there by 1 PM and they made me to wait there till 3:45 PM. Afterwards one person came and took interview for 2:15 hrs and asked all the questions related to the field only.

At-last he was satisfied and he selected me but he told you will be having a small general discussion round with US Manager. It’s been 4 days till now no call / mail.

They Say it’s CMMI 3 Level Company, but it’s not; they don’t have infrastructure as well as employees more than 4-5, specially in Bengaluru Branch.

They do only contract staffing-- and use to play with the candidates future by telling lie. They don’t have clients even.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.