Aetna Interview Questions

Updated 10 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 821 of over 821 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aetna

Aetna

Application

I interviewed at Aetna

Interview

There were two rounds of interview. The first round was phone screening with HR. The second round was in-person interviews with people in the office. The people were very nice and didn't ask a lot of difficult questions.

Interview Questions
  • why are you interested in this position
    Answer Question

Aetna

Application

I interviewed at Aetna

Interview

Will need to do a mock call and then they will ask about career goals how would you resolve certain situations and they will be very picky on your past work history

Interview Questions
  • What was your best customer service experience

Aetna

Application

I interviewed at Aetna

Interview

Apply online hirevue interview phone interview with associates phone interview with director interview with director and manager I got ghosted after my interview with the director. No email rejection. No communication from the team about the status of my candidacy. What a waste of my time. I will not apply again or do business with Aetna in the future.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Aetna

Application

I interviewed at Aetna

Interview

Show about a 40-minute application and took a Kyle test to show you what the job is like and what you would be doing and if you could handle it. I got an email the next day stating to pick a time spot on the calendar and now I'm waiting for my phone interview

Interview Questions
  • I asked a lot of questions of what you would do if you were in a certain situation

Aetna

Application

I interviewed at Aetna

Interview

went very well nice people interview was great like very great, i got hired so happy like very happy with results went very well nice people interview was great like very great, i got hired so happy like very happy with results

Aetna

Application

I interviewed at Aetna

Interview

Total three rounds interview, pretty typical. Talk about projects, previous working experience, asking machine learning questions, ab testing and case study. They much care about how you solve the problem.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Aetna

Application

I interviewed at Aetna

Interview

The application was fairly easy, going through the first interview was great and questions were straight forward, the 2nd interview was more critical thinking questions and harder to follow, they make you run through a few scenarios to see how you would handle problems

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aetna (Atlanta, GA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Very thorough application and interview process. My interactions with the recruiters was always conversational. It never felt overly formal or intimidating. 1 phone interview and then video interview with 3 individuals. The second interview was also casual and conversational even while I was being asked questions. Good experience overall.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time I had to follow a policy even though I may have disagreed with it. What was the circumstance and the outcome?

Aetna

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aetna in Mar 2021

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me. I had initial phone interview the next day. She was clear with expectations on when I would hear back which I appreciated. The questions were basic, mostly about my experience and resume. The next interview was with direct hiring manager. Great conversation once we got into it. The beginning seemed a little awkward as I think she had a very busy day so didn't have a chance to prepare much. However she recovered well once we got talking. Rambled a little, she did most of the talking so I just focused on making sure to relay what she was saying to why I would be a good fit. Third interview was with hiring manager peer. She asked almost the exact same questions. Friendly, talked positive about the team culture. Offer was extended three days later.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to negotiate Tell me a time that you had to deal with a disgruntled or angry patient/client/customer

Aetna

Application

I interviewed at Aetna

Interview

Only made it to the HireVue rounds and they didn't get back to me for over 10 weeks. The interview was all online, and it took me less than 30 minutes to complete.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 821 Interviews