Aetna Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aetna Interview Questions

Interviews at Aetna

2.7

Community Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Baltimore, MD (US)).

Interview

Started with a screening phone interview with their corporate headquarters in CT, then about a week later I had an in-person group interview, the following week I had a phone interview, whole process took about a month

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you handled a challenging moment with a costumer in the workplace   Answer Question

Community Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aetna (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Someone called me to schedule a phone interview. The recruiter didn’t state her name and mentioned she wouldn’t be sending a confirmation email. I prepared, cleared my day, and waited by the phone. Nothing. It has been a week since the scheduled interview date. No one has called. No one has emailed. Completely unprofessional and inconsiderate.

Interview Questions

• Are you still interested in this opportunity ?   2 Answers

Contract Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aetna.

Interview

The interview process was pretty typical. I was contacted 2 weeks of applying. I was told I would hear back in a few days and I did. I enjoyed speaking with the hr coordinator. The process was spectacular.

Contract Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna in October 2014.

Interview

I had two phone screens of about 20 minutes each. Spoke with the hiring manager first. We really connected quick and he said he knew that I knew what I was doing. Then he had me speak with a senior colleague. She said she would recommend that I get hired.

Interview Questions

• Provide an overview of your experience.   1 Answer

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aetna (San Francisco, CA (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

I faced three rounds of interviews with a diverse group of representatives from different areas within the office. The first round was with Senior Account Managers within the Select and Key markets. I then interviewed with the managers of those departments. An interview with a Senior Sales Executive and the Market head followed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a good fit for the role?   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aetna (Hartford, CT (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

I was a candidate that had a phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager liked me, however, even though I lived on the other side of the country, I had to travel in the winter and show up for what turned out to be 45 minutes of meet and greet. I also met with a manager's peer. The manager extended an offer which I accepted, for a 6 month contract. He was very nice and I was treated very well.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage difficult people?   2 Answers

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA (US)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aetna (Fresno, CA (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

Submitted resume on a Thursday, got a call the following Wednesday and did a phone interview right then and there. They set up an in person interview for that Saturday. Went to the interview and do did about 30 other people. Had a quick interview in from of two other people in a huge room with other I reviews going on. Didn't make me feel too special and made me wonder how employment at this company would be like. Was walked out after interview and was told "You will receive an email next week, please make sure to follow the instructions as quickly as possible, we are acting quickly with the process". I figured by the comment that I was a shoe-in and would proceed to the next step. Hmmmm, not so much!! 3 days later I received an email but it was a "Thanks for your time but we decided to go with someone else" type of email. Very confusing interview process...nothing was ever clear as to how the process worked. I'm thinking after reading all of the comments on here; I'm glad I didn't get offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to adhere to change?   1 Answer

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Melville, NY (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was rather simple but lengthy. I had spoke to someone over the phone let up a interview. I had been in contact with them over the course of a couple weeks. I was offered the position and accepted. I then had to go through a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• They had a quiz on how well you understand claims forms including HCFA 1500 and UB04. Ask basic interview questions, along with basic math questions.   1 Answer

Claims Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Pompano Beach, FL (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview in total was 2 week - very quick process. First there was the phone pre-screening then the formal interview. I only interviewed with one person. Be careful with the salary question. Know what the going rate is for the position that way you don't short change yourself.

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aetna (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

First there was the first phone interview. Then got a call a week later for another phone interview to set up a face to face. Had the face to face interview a week later. The interview was quick and easy. More of a situational interview: "Give me a time when..." Interview was sucessful. Was called about 2 days later to offer the job. Training was scheduled for 2 weeks later and was informed it would consist of about a month of training.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.