Air France Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Air France Interview Questions

Interviews at Air France

2.9

Interview

Pretty good, had 2 interviews, got hired on the 2nd. On the 2nd interview, the hiring manager was very friendly and asked me a lot about what I like to do outside of work.

Interview Questions

• What is more important: quality or quantity?   1 Answer

Cargo Service Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air France.

Interview

i applied online. then had to wait for a month to hear back, they scheduled me a phone interview and after a week they set me up interview, they send me direction and instruction, face to face interview with, hr manager and regional director

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air France (Washington, DC (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Apply on line. Invited to resubmit resume and complete an on line assessment. Selected to attend an on-site interview. Ten other candidates also joined the on-site interview which had a prompt start. Two additional candidates that arrived after the prompt start time lost their opportunity for further consideration.

We ten candidates then completed a timed assessment which mirrored the on-line assessment. Hint: If you apply to Air France then you should complete your own on-line assessment. Five candidates were graciously yet summarily dismissed from further consideration. The remaining five were presented with company information; facts, flights benefits, details, expectations, projected start date (if hired), etc. Individual 25-30 minute interviews followed.

The Air France Team was warm and welcoming. Being a Team Member would be a positive choice for those considering an airline career.

PSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air France (Jamaica, NY (US)).

Interview

They do a phone interview explaining the position and invite you to interview at the airport. They do a ice breaker, then you complete a test, same one as online (it is about questions right not answers filled), then they dismiss anyone who didn't pass (you do not want to be called out of the room), and then they do one on one interviews (mine was based on time you got there) then they will go silent for about 2-3 weeks (always later then they state they will get back to you). They will call you if you make it and send an email, if not it will only be an email that you didn't make the cut and they will assign you a date to start your two week training . They will Drug test you!

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Air France (Jamaica, NY (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Took another evaluation, same as the one that was given online. After, candidates were brought in to meet with a hiring manager from HR and a manager at the airport.

Interview Questions

• How you ever had to call the police or security at a previous job? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamaica, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Air France (Jamaica, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I interviewed on Tuesday & it seemed pretty promising. They had about 8-10 of us in a group in the room for an icebreaker (which was me). We took the assessment there, it was the same as the one online. If you passed you went on to a one on one interview. If not, you went home. HR was super nice. It was a nice interview but I'll admit it was misleading to me. They made it seem like I was going to get a job. I was told afterwards that I would hear back in a few days. I had to follow up with them only to find out they didn't take me. But everything happens for a reason I suppose.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Air France?   5 Answers

Passenger Service Agent JFK Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamaica, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air France (Jamaica, NY (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

same as others have stated. test online, test in person, some leave. Interviews set up - takes all day. $33 for parking. If you are not a male and if you don't speak French, don't bother to apply

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, strengths, weaknesses etc   1 Answer

Customer Service Agenty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Air France (Miami, FL (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I found the posting in indeed,i applied online it took them almost 3weeks to contact me.
    First it was a phone interview and then by the end of the call he invited me for a face 2 face interview.
    aftera week from the the F2F interview they contacted me for training

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air France (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online, had to take an assessment test which if you pass you receive an email inviting you to a group interview which for me I got two weeks later after applying. First interview I was unable to make so I guess you can say I faked. Two weeks later got a phone call asking me to come in for a interview the next day at SFO. It was about 10 of us which we then had to do another assessment test. I'm guessing to make sure it was you who took it. We had 8mins to answer as many as we could and get them right. After that we had to wait while they went over it and if we passed we would stay for a interview. My name was called first which I didn't pass, I don't know how I passed the online one in 8mins but couldn't pass the 12min almost same test. A little while after bumped into some of the people asking did I pass which they then said they didn't pass either. Now I see why they called me back after I didn't go to the first interview, seem like not enough people are passing the test plus the interview afterwards. It was a fun interview because while we waited for the results we got a chance to talk and laugh. Even with out passing the test over all good experience and I will apply again in three months.

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air France (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Initial online application with a wonderlic IQ test, followed by a quick phone interview with HR in New York. Then you come in for an in person interview where you take an in person wonderlic IQ test and have a one on one interview with the hiring manager at the station plus one other person.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to apply for Air France? What do you know about the company?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.