Ajanta Pharma Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.2

Sort:

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ajanta Pharma (Mumbai) in August 2013.

Interview

It was a day long process. 3 Interviews, 1 by HR, 1 by Manager and 1 by Department head. They ask you about drugs and medical question of the department.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge in the medical field.   1 Answer

Medical Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ajanta Pharma (Bhopal) in November 2011.

Interview

communication with comapny by mail or fax, yes definatlly i will advice to other candidates. 7 points

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ajanta

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ajanta Pharma (Ajanta).

Interview

Its all good process.as just the bacis of our info is asked.one has to be very confident n sure as what is happening in interview.just answer the questions in what manner they r asked.rest i think every thing is fine.

Interview Questions

• Its was just about my qualification n salary expected   1 Answer

Negotiation

17000rs

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashik

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ajanta Pharma (Nashik) in February 2011.

Interview

First of all i got a phone call from First line managar he took my first round of Interview as telephonic round. then he send my mobile number to second line manager or Regional manager he also took my interview on phone. After that Regional Manager came to Nashik from Mumbai for my next round of interview. He called me in Drug House and there he took my face to face interview, there he asked me genral questions and some questions on human physiology. he satisfied with my answers and selecteddd me for final round of interview. He called National Sales Manager on mobile at Mumbai and told him that i am sending one candidate for nashik head quarter i took his interview and i am much satisfied with his answers. Then he send me to Mumbai where the Head Office of Ajanta Pharma is based. There 2 rounds of interview was taken first by National Sales Manager, second by Head of Human Resourse department of , both satisfied my answers and H.R manger then told me to wait outside and after 30 mins they alled me again inside the interview Section of office and told me that i am selected. After that we dicussed about salary and i got offer latr in my hand.

Interview Questions

• as a sales officer how wuod you sale a Pen in market? as there are minimum 500 company's pens are available. How would you convince customers to buy your pen and how you tell them that your compan's pen is more good then other compan'ys pens??   1 Answer

Negotiation

During salary negotiation phase H.R manager told me as i was fresher we will give tou maximum six thousand per month as gross salary. i deny it and and i asked 8000 per month gross. Then he fixed my salary to 7510 per months gross salary.

Therapy Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ajanta Pharma (Kolkata).

Interview

Interview call came through placement consultants, Interview is in two round one in the area that you are joining and another in their HQ. Just be yourself to get selected and after getting selected work Hard.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As natural as any other companies.

DRA Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ajanta Pharma (Mumbai) in February 2013.

Interview

On the day of interview firstly there was a meet with HR person to explain job profile and other HR policies. Then technical interview taken by DGM of respective department.

Interview Questions

• What you have done as Regulatory Affairs Executive in your previous job?Are you ready to switch your job profile form actual documentation to co-ordination in marketing n registration dept?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.