Ajanta Pharma Sales Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1 Interview Review

4.0

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashik

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ajanta Pharma (Nashik) in February 2011.

Interview

First of all i got a phone call from First line managar he took my first round of Interview as telephonic round. then he send my mobile number to second line manager or Regional manager he also took my interview on phone. After that Regional Manager came to Nashik from Mumbai for my next round of interview. He called me in Drug House and there he took my face to face interview, there he asked me genral questions and some questions on human physiology. he satisfied with my answers and selecteddd me for final round of interview. He called National Sales Manager on mobile at Mumbai and told him that i am sending one candidate for nashik head quarter i took his interview and i am much satisfied with his answers. Then he send me to Mumbai where the Head Office of Ajanta Pharma is based. There 2 rounds of interview was taken first by National Sales Manager, second by Head of Human Resourse department of , both satisfied my answers and H.R manger then told me to wait outside and after 30 mins they alled me again inside the interview Section of office and told me that i am selected. After that we dicussed about salary and i got offer latr in my hand.

Interview Questions

• as a sales officer how wuod you sale a Pen in market? as there are minimum 500 company's pens are available. How would you convince customers to buy your pen and how you tell them that your compan's pen is more good then other compan'ys pens??   1 Answer

Negotiation

During salary negotiation phase H.R manager told me as i was fresher we will give tou maximum six thousand per month as gross salary. i deny it and and i asked 8000 per month gross. Then he fixed my salary to 7510 per months gross salary.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.