Alberta Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Alberta Health Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Alberta Health Services

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services (Edmond, OK (US)).

Interview

Manager contact several weeks after the competition closing date. Offered an apology stating that the delay was the result of unrealistic work loads .... quite an odd statement to make to a potential non exempt employee. Interview rescheduled by manager twice. On the third go, it seemed as though a general lack of regard existed given that the time agreed to was delayed by 20 minutes with no communication from the manager or admin staff concerning the delay. Eventually participated in a very informal interview by a panel of 6 and offered the position 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific that comes to mind, quite a mindless interview tool   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little opportunity for negotiation

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services.

Interview

It was good. Questions were fairly easy and was related to the position. They provided me with basic training afterwards. After the interview it took about a week to hear back on a position offer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you came across someones name you knew in a file?   Answer Question

Unit Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in September 2020.

Interview

I applied online and 2 days after the posting closed I was called for an interview. I arrived 15 minutes early. The interview was around 45 minutes long and was informal. I was interviewed by 2 different managers. They went over my resume and went over questions.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services.

Interview

Either behavioral based (tell me about a time....) or very specific to unit (how would you access X)...... Understanding of AHS culture..... With Examples from your practice.... biggest mistake and how would you approach the situation the next time....

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services.

Interview

There was a panel of interviewers (3), and total length took about 1 hour. They use formal interview guides (Q&A) and write down notes of how you answered. If you come from a non-health care background, be prepared to defend why you're the best candidate for the job (non clinical).

Interview Questions

• There was a rapid-fire series of questions at the end, where they wanted me to respond with the first thing that came to mind - never had this happen before, it was better than I expected.   Answer Question

Senior Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services.

Interview

The interview process was ok. They ask about soft skills, hard skills, and situational type questions. They also look for an ideal match for their team. It is better to apply sooner than later.

Interview Questions

• How good you are at managing stressful situations?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services.

Interview

Was called for an interview which was done over the phone. 2 people were on the line both asking me questions. Lots of scenario questions and telling them about my past experiences and why I thought I would be a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• Medical related questions. What would you do in this scenario ect.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in December 2019.

Interview

Set time and met with 3 people in a meeting room. Was politely offered water and the environment was very welcoming. There was one main person who led the interview. She was very organized with all questions on a paper and the name of the other 2 people where it was there turn to ask a question. They also allowed me to ask my own questions at the end. It was a very interactive and enjoyable experience... as far as interviews go lol

Interview Questions

• How has my education and experience prepared me for this role.   1 Answer

HCA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services.

Interview

First off, the lady who was doing the interview was already 20min late. I would have been okay about how late she was but she didn't even apologize. It was a little long, but was very in depth. The other problem was that i was not contacted either way if i got the job or not. I had left message a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What was one situation that you had difficulty with, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alberta Health Services.

Interview

Computer skills test followed by interview, including basic skills such as manual blood pressure readings and taking vital signs. There was a typing test, but it would be sufficient if you practiced on typingtest.com

Interview Questions

• General interview questions about working with a team, dealing with difficult people and handling confidential situations.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.