All India Institute of Medical Sciences Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at All India Institute of Medical Sciences

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at All India Institute of Medical Sciences

Senior Resident Interview

Interview

Written exam+ interview

Senior Resident Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (New Delhi) in July 2009.

Interview

a written exam and then an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations if you deserve it u get it

Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at All India Institute of Medical Sciences.

Interview

The jobs are based on various specialities, Posted in all leading newspapers in India. Submission of forms is online, Written examinations on all India basis, Interviews for the selected candidates. Fully transparent procedure.

Interview Questions

• The questions are based on the theory books which are taught during the GNM or B. Sc., One need to think about something practical also while giving answers during interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Don't let the opportunity go, Just accept it atleast once.

Research Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Faridabad, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (Faridabad, Haryana) in December 2011.

Interview

long process.
    interviews by Principal project investigators
    submission of all documents to research section
    Checking of the submitted documents by research section for eligibility
    Approval by Anonymous committee in meeting.
    then joining letter will be send to the candidate
    Candidate will report to research section to complete the formalities and opening of a salary account in the bank[State Bank of India] present in the A.I.I.M.S. campus.

Interview Questions

• why we should Hire you? what makes you best fit for the post?   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (New Delhi) in May 2012.

Interview

One walk-in interview.

Interview Questions

• About previous done project?   1 Answer

Junior Resident Interview

Interview

entrance exam

Ph D (Research Scholar) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (New Delhi) in July 2011.

Interview

we have to clear written examination consisting of two stages (objective type and descriptive). clearing them will lead to interview panel, clearing of which will take your name to merit list of qualified candidates. once you find a suitable guide, and the guide is satisfied with you, you can proceed to registration of Ph.D

Negotiation

not applicable

MD Pharmacology Interview

Interview

There is all India competitive MCQ exam, twice a year. Those who qualify with good ranks are called for counselling, rank wise to select the seats subject to availability at that rank. There is no interview.

Interview Questions

• The competitive exam is a very difficult one.   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at All India Institute of Medical Sciences.

Interview

Straightforward single group interview session conducted by the principle investigators of the project. Interview tests basic knowledge of skills, scientific aptitude and overall research temperament. They asked questions related to your past experience/ masters research project and check fundamentals pertaining the the project advertised in the post.

Interview Questions

• Describe your master's thesis project, mechanism of action of the drugs and techniques involved in the project. They also ask your specific field of interest and strengths.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.