Allstates Consulting Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Allstates Consulting Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Allstates Consulting Services

2.5

Administrative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Madison, IA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allstates Consulting Services (Fort Madison, IA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

The All States/KBR Senior Supervisor who would be my boss and a Dupont Manager conducted the interview. They basically asked standard interviewing questions. Proposed hypotheticals, clarification on experience and probing into experience listed on resume. After the interview I was shown around the part of the facility I would work in and introduced to people I would work with if hired.

Interview Questions

• Honestly don't recall in detail. Questions regarding experience and hypotheticals on how I would handle certain situations.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Allstates Consulting Services in April 2013.

Interview

Very informal interview with the highing manager for my position, who was not the person I would be working for. Information I received about the job was very vage and uninforming.

Interview Questions

• There were no direct questions about me or my experience. He only told me a little about the company and his current accountability to the position I was interviewing for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiation phase.

Senior Principcal Designer Interview

Interview

Called or emailed me sometime to rehire

Interview Questions

• Nothing wrong with Allstate Tech Service and depend KBR's business   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allstates Consulting Services in April 2011.

Interview

Interview was conducted by the actual company that needed services. Allstates help get me on payroll and benefits. Overall, it was a positive experience with no issues at all.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allstates Consulting Services in June 2010.

Interview

The recruiter responded to my online app then did their phone interview with me. After department head reviewed my resume, there was a phone interview with the 3 people i would work with. Then a face-to-face interview was done. The offer was made that afternoon and I accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would handle the process to write a specification.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.