Altran Americas Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Altran Americas Interview Questions

Interviews at Altran Americas

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Altran Americas (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Within company their are different groups. I gave interview for a group called Innovative product development(original company name before got acquired: Foliage - Burlington, MA)).
    1. Applied via LinkedIn
    2. HR call, to know my experience and job detail
    3. 5 video call (each call duration from 45min to 1hr). Among 5 only 2 were technical, rest where about my experience and scenario based question. Expected salary discussed (kind of finalized) during last interview with hiring director.
    4. HR call to finalize offer and terms/formalities

Interview Questions

• 1. Singleton class
      2. Show example usage of locking mechanism using mutex
      3. Explain project
      4. Situation based question   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altran Americas.

Interview

Three rounds, all were technical.
    - Technology specific questions. Almost thirty minutes.
    - Technology specific questions. Almost thirty minutes.
    - Troubleshooting & debugging questions. Almost 40 minutes.

There wasn't any HR round for me.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Altran Americas (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process was three rounds, two technical rounds by Aricent and one by client. All these rounds took place in three consecutive weeks. Between each round of the process, I was given one week break.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about yourself.
      2) How do you use a file in another file in react?
      3) What is JSX and why can't browser read JSX?
      4) Explain inheritance in Javascript.
      5) How do you make ten api calls at the same time?
      6) Explain cookies?   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Altran Americas (Dallas, TX (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

very poor, seemed disorganized and like they had no clue what they were asking. Just a pop quiz of asking random questions that had zero context when they were asked and the language barrier was very difficult to navigate.

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Altran Americas (Detroit, MI (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

there is no interview if your skills matches with their clients requirement.
    you dont have to prepare specifically for an interview if you have good work experience. they only hire experienced professionals.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altran Americas.

Interview

1. c question
    2. data structure

it tooks me 1 month time to interview and releasing offer letter took another 2 months of time.

Interview Questions

• 1. c question
      2. data sructure
      3. microcontroller
      4. project   Answer Question

SDE2 Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altran Americas.

Interview

It had a group round, where we normally chatted on a random topic, then came individual interview, basic stuff ,

datastructures, algorithm ,you can interview with any language expertise, they just need to know the problem solving technique

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Altran Americas (San Diego, CA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted through C2S Technologies for this position. After many impromptu phone calls, (By the way, every person i talked to had heavy Indian accents and i had a lot of difficulty understanding what they were saying. I had to ask them to repeat nearly every other sentence) they first set me up for an online automated video interview through RIVS.com. I was asked 4 basic questions about myself while being recorded through my webcam. The questions were timed, you have about 30 seconds from the time you see the question to the time they start recording your response. There was about a week window for me to take this interview in my own time. Next, they set up a telephone technical interview using Coder pad. The person asked what language i would like to use and had some starter code available. They then had me write some algorithms to accomplish operations on string objects while explaining my thought process. I missunderstood what was wanted from the last question and could not quite understand when the interviewer was trying to tell me what he meant die to the heavy accent. I would have like for the questions to have been written out for clarity.

C# Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altran Americas (Redmond, WA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was called through a recruiter and the process was quite fast. Got a face to face interview with a manager in Aricent. He was unbelievable in his attitude, I would never want to work with a person like that ever!

Interview Questions

• Delegates, Singletons, overloading, overriding, sql joins   Answer Question

Technical Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altran Americas.

Interview

2 technical rounds ( with C/C++ data structure + Domain Knowledge )
     + 1 management round ( Domain Knowledge )
     + 1 HR round ( Salary Negotiations )
    If you clear technical rounds & management round then HR is just a formality. So technical knowledge is the key to cracking interview

Interview Questions

• C, C++, OS, LTE, 2G, 3G, Wimax,   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.