Altran North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Altran North America Interview Questions

Interviews at Altran North America

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Altran North America (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process was three rounds, two technical rounds by Aricent and one by client. All these rounds took place in three consecutive weeks. Between each round of the process, I was given one week break.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about yourself.
      2) How do you use a file in another file in react?
      3) What is JSX and why can't browser read JSX?
      4) Explain inheritance in Javascript.
      5) How do you make ten api calls at the same time?
      6) Explain cookies?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Altran North America in August 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was simple. I had to go through aptitude test first which consisted of general aptitude and technical aptitude written tests. After this first round, I was called for personal interview and GD rounds. Decision was made in a week. They sent an offer letter through email. There was no negotiation.

Negotiation

No. They had fixed package to offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Altran North America in August 2009.

Interview

No phone interview, direct face to face. Asked only within my domain and knowledge level. Pretty professional

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just salary based on other companies

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altran North America.

Interview

I got here through campus selection. They asked me various question related to algorithms. they made me write all the algorithms on paper. And apart from that normal interview questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Write the algorithm for calculating sizeof string.
      2. Write the method for strcpy
      3. Write the algorithm to add a node to linklist.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Altran North America in January 2013.

Interview

This was a campus recruitment interview and the first round was a written test that included aptitude and some basic C programming questions. Second round was a group discussion. You just need to be fluent and assertive with your points. Just don't stay quiet. The third round was a face to face interview. This was for one hour and they will grill you with programming questions and it was in C for me.

Interview Questions

• I was not very good at my syntaxes in the face to face interview when I was asked to write code. They gave me another chance because of my logic.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altran North America in September 2013.

Interview

It was an on-campus interview. The interview was basically a C Aptitude test followed by a technical and an HR round. The Technical round concentrated on concepts in OS, C and DS. The HR round was a stress based round where the HR was asking questions to check if one fits the team.

Interview Questions

• Code for insert/delete/search on a DLL   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altran North America in June 2012.

Interview

The interview was conducted entirely over the phone

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Senior Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Altran North America.

Interview

Two rounds of technical interview, manager interview, HR interview and other general process. Depends on the project there may be a client interview as well. No other major process involved here.

C# Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altran North America (Redmond, WA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was called through a recruiter and the process was quite fast. Got a face to face interview with a manager in Aricent. He was unbelievable in his attitude, I would never want to work with a person like that ever!

Interview Questions

• Delegates, Singletons, overloading, overriding, sql joins   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Altran North America (Dallas, TX (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

very poor, seemed disorganized and like they had no clue what they were asking. Just a pop quiz of asking random questions that had zero context when they were asked and the language barrier was very difficult to navigate.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.