Amadeus Interview Questions in Paris | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Amadeus

2.8

Corporate Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amadeus (Paris (France)) in February 2020.

Interview

Very Friendly.
    ROund 1 - Short Face to Face at a career fair
    Round 2 - 1 hour Fit + Market Sizing + Case Interview with a Manager
    ROund 3 - 1 hour Fit + Market Sizing + Case Interview with a Manager

Interview Questions

• Past work experiences and things I liked disliked about it   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus (Paris (France)).

Interview

It was a process that took about 2 weeks after interview. Interview was a group interview and a 1:1. General interview questions were asked. The on-boarding process was slow once I arrived and the access and permission levels took a long time to acquire.

Marketing and Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus (Paris (France)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was one hour long. You should revise and match your own profile with skills required to do the Job. No tricky questions were asked but you should be very confident about the work you did in your previous work experiences.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your profile in detail ?
      What is the one thing you would like to do in your Job and one thing you don't want to do in your Job.   Answer Question

Responsable Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amadeus (Paris (France)) in February 2014.

Interview

Processus rapide, prise de contact quelques heures après avoir postuler à l'annoncer. Réponse à l'entretien reçue très rapidement. Entretien avec un manager un cadre employé, présentation des compétences techniques et théoriques, échange dynamique,

Interview Questions

• Pas de question en particulier, entretien plutôt dynamique.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.