Amazon Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Amazon Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

1.8

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Haven, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (North Haven, CT (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Mass hiring event, if you come (sort of on time), pass a drug test, and background check the job is yours. It's as simple as that. They will hire about anyone.

Interview Questions

• Are you on drugs or have you committed murder?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buena Park, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amazon (Buena Park, CA (US)).

Interview

To apply for a part-time position there is a simple online application. Very simple questions and a easy online test. There is not any interview necessary for a seasonal part-time position. Perfect job for college students.

Interview Questions

• Just show up to orientation and take a drug test. No interview.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

no interview, just fill out the application. use choose which shift you want they email you and you schedule your date for orientation and come in. orientation last 2 days. first day come in get your of the building then fill out documentation second day go over safety stuff then third day is first day on the floor. quick process up to 2 weeks

Associate Interview

Interview

Interview is done mostly online with assesments. Assesments are based on the job description and gives a fair outlook of what to expect from the job. They offer you a job only after physically going to the hire department.

Associate Interview

Interview

no interview. there is no interview for this particular position. This is a warehouse position, this is not a position for Amazon Web Services. I applied in the career center and got hired at this company.

Interview Questions

• there was no interview here   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

There was no interview. You apply only and within 30 minutes you get a job offer. You immediately go in to do a drug test and start training. There are 2 days of training outside a warehouse and 2 days in the warehouse,

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Woodbridge, NJ (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

There is no interview. You apply on-line, choose a hiring event to show up to where you present id and deal with any outstanding application issues. You take a drug test at the event as well. If everything checks out, you are hired.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

There is no actual interview. You finish the application then choose the shift you want to work and set up a date to go the new hire orientation. There you watch videos, take your drug test, ID picture. They contact you with your results within a week.

Interview Questions

• No questions, just watch videos then take drug test   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

All in all it was not difficult as most of the questions were basic. Some were related to see if you fit the requirement of the role and which shifts you can work. Overall they are flexible.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thornton, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Thornton, CO (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was verh easy, they set you in a day that gathers everybody. They do the drug test and background check at same day. It is frustrating-free. After that you can go home and wait for the test results.

Interview Questions

• Actually, they just do the drug test and background checks.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.