Amazon Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 4 Jun 2019

1.7

79 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coffeyville, KS (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Coffeyville, KS (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

very casual, but good pointed questions, only 7. This describes the interview to become a permanent employee. You are hired in as a temp in most cases, I was temp for 4 months

Interview Questions

• how much of your day do you smile?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Brooklyn, NY (US)).

Interview

No interview. Your resume and online application is the interview. No face to face meeting for interview. There is no interview. Entire process is held online with videos, personality tests etc..

Negotiation

No negotiation. Either you accept or you are not hired.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amazon (Allentown, PA (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

Easiest interview I ever had. The difficult part was getting someone from the company to talk to, my friend worked there and got me the email of an HR rep. I knew they were hiring because they were telling their employees to get good people to come in. It took me 2 weeks of 2 emails a day to finally get a call in.

I was interviewed in a group of about 10-20 people, and be prepared because they will make you stand just inside the door for about a half hour first (I think this is a test to see if you can put up with their B.S.) I was in the warehouse for about 1.5 hrs and 95% of that time was just sitting around.

They called me into a room to "interview" me. Easiest interview ever, even easier than my interview to work for the ma and pop pizza shop up the street when I was in high school. They asked me 5 questions, which were printed out on a piece of paper. I stole one off a table and read the questions before the interview. Questions are designed to weed out only the mentally challenged and anyone illiterate. "Name a time you were creative at work" - only question I remember but they were all a piece of cake.

Interview Questions

• It was difficult to sit there for an hour and a half. It was also difficult to get in touch with anyone in the HR office (a problem I found for amzn workers as well as perspective workers)   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation at all. take it or leave it

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Spartanburg, SC (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview process is easy. Very comfortable with the actual physical process. Makes you want to work for there.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

They made the company seem like you were interviewing for the C.I.A. Which is s boat load of poo. They hired on the spot. Drug test proceeded and had to wait over two months before I actually got a start date.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Talked on the phone for a half hour with someone who asked about particular previous experiences and mostly talked through past job experience. I heard back really quickly from the recruiting team.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patterson, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Patterson, CA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Normal nothing fancy, they ask you questions regarding your resume, questions about education/experience, case questions see what you would do type of scenarios, integrity questions, really straight forward common sense information.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Lifting items and reading, writing test. Most of the test is about how you can perform physical labor and basic functions of the job. It was mostly my responsibility to make sure I showed up but everything was very simple and easy.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeffersonville, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Jeffersonville, IN (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

just filling out forms and ask if you finish high school there was nothing difficult about the interview, I dont really call it an interview. nothing much to say about the process,it was mainly paperwork

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Interview was a drug test. No questions or anything else, just had to be able to do the job. Group testing, pass/fail. They describe the job while waiting for results.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.