Amdocs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1,040 Interview Reviews

1. Featured Interview

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Pune) in July 2019.

Interview

Everything was organized very well. I applied for C/Python Developer post.

First there was an online video & audio proctored test. It consisted of

i) Questions in C language on unary operators, output question, find the incorrect statement

ii) Unix basic command usage

iii) Use of SQL commands, which of the following command is used for deleting table in SQL

iv) Some reasoning/verbal questions on:
    number puzzles in 3X3 square format and long paras on English and basic questions based on that.

After clearing the exam I was asked to report for the interview. There were 3 rounds of interview in total.

1. Technical Round: Questions on C language & SQL.

2. HR Round: Discussion on family background, reason for switch, salary expectations, why you wish to join Amdocs, etc. The HR was really calm and composed and it felt like a casual professional discussion.

3. BI Round: It was similar to the HR round and just discussed a little bit about experience, expertise and salary. Short, simple, sweet and cut to point discussion.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to find min & max out of a set of number using array/pointer.   Answer Question
    • Find the second highest salary among the given table. (SQL)   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

The best company to work in, with a great work environment and great people.
    The management in a few projects is bad, but there are pros and cons in working for such a great company.
    Overall, a good experience.

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

This was a phone interview. I feel that he asked good questions, some that didn't apply to me personally, but the connection was bad because the Executive was traveling internationally.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

Initial round is with HR and then face 2 face interview for about an hour. Asked about my previous experience and educational background. Also asked about the behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• SQL Related questions - Joins. Difference between delete and truncate   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amdocs (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Total 4 round:
    1st round: Online test . Questions regarding basic javascript to react js or angular js
    2nd round: written test. They give us problem statement we need to write complete code in JavaScript or in any framework(react or angular)
    3rd round: Face to face round. There were 2 interviewers together taking the interview. Questions on your past projects and basics and from scratch knowledge of javascript and react js was asked.

Interview Questions

• What is virtual dom? How is it rendered ? How does it find components?
      React lifecycle.
      Javascript promises.   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amdocs in February 2020.

Interview

Applied to website, recruiter called me after a week or so. Had about 30 mins call to explain my cv and experience. Recruiter also explained the job and duties. Was promised by recruiter to get an email on next step and follow up call with hiring manager, but had never received any. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience etc..   1 Answer

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

First online test consisting of apti, program output, Linux, dbms, and one simple code. Then PI interview and then HR. After test few were selected for dev. and some were for testing. Developers had 2 technical rounds but was easy. Testing had 1 round.

Interview Questions

• There was some old man who interviewed about 17 of us in our campus. Profile was of testing but he asked about code for login page using jdbc or pymongo. While writing code he was sleeping "Showing as if he is not interested". Asked about nested sql query, to which he said there is no inner join word in MySQL. Also I seminar on Social network analysis. He asked what is analysis, to which I told him about training and testing of attributes and analysis it. He said its not the analysis. He attitude was not good and was taking interview to reject and just for formality. Never expected this from amdocs.   Answer Question

Software Release Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amdocs (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Appeared for interview for position of Release Manager. Had 2 technical rounds, followed by hr round. All went well and Hr informed that offer letter will be sent in next 2 days. After 2 weeks of repeated followup, I get an email that the position has been filled up internally. Totally unprofessional attitude as I was informed earlier as well that they are not getting candidate internally

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

The first stage was a phone call from the manager to with a short remote interview
    1. online general computer test (like SAT) that you do at home with time limit
    2. Interview with recruiting manager
    3. Interview with tallent acquisition
    4. Interview with manager of manager

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amdocs (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Frustrating experience. I was asked to come at 10 AM for the interview and after 6 hrs, at 4 PM 1st interview was taken.Difficulty level for the Java 1st interview was medium.

They took 2nd interview at 6:30 PM and
    high level questions were asked and was tough to crack.

Overall process took around 10 hrs and long waiting periods.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

Got a technical exam to complete. It was on Java, a language I'm unfamiliar with, but it was about 15 multiple choice questions with about an hour to complete. I was about to find the answers in the technical documentation. Afterward, there was a short hr screen (work authorization, tell me about yourself, etc) ~ 15 min. Next, was about an hour technical phone screen asking questions about programming concepts connecting to languages I already knew (e.g. OOP, complier language?)-- pretty basic questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.