Amdocs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Group Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Pune) in July 2014.

Interview

1. HR Round for assesment on aptitude, your career aspirations, goals, people management, current Job profile
    2. Operations Round for Technical Assesment, Job Description, cultural fit,
    3. HR Round for salary discussion, benefits,

Interview Questions

• How to handle a person who is not performing in your team?   Answer Question

Consulting Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

two telephone interviews, one visit to NJ offices

Negotiation

no negotiation allowed

Consulting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

Phone interview, On-site

Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amdocs (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

There was a simple pre-screen with an internal recruiter. I was asked why I was leaving my current job and was also asked for my salary requirements. The next step was a phone interview with the hiring manager and then a second interview. The second interview was supposed to be in-person and was changed to a Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• What salary are you looking to make.   2 Answers

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amdocs (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

There were two technical rounds.The first one focused in basic os concepts and Unix commands with thorough understanding of DBMS questions and some questions from your resume.The second technical was based on project work and java .The HR round was just a formal conversation.

Software Development Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amdocs in June 2016.

Interview

They apply a written exam on linux, java and sql or a separate one for C++. They are asking for very experienced developer, but they don't really have any coding positions! They are looking for level 2 support, with only a very small percentage of programming. Not worth it if you want a career in development.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amdocs (Seattle, WA (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

There was first on call interview for about an hour in which there was one interviewer who asked Java questions and web services questions with example and then there was onsite interview for 2 hours of technical interview for contract position

Interview Questions

• Basic Object oriented questions, Spring questions and some database related questions like indexes.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Seattle, WA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

on-site interview, 4 hours (8AM-noon), have 5 separate interviews with software engineers and team leader, the software engineer ask for java code questions, and how to resolve issues. team leader asked some design questions and behavior question and previous work experience. After interview with engineer, go to a HR interview, most eligible status to work in USA, behavior questions.

Software Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

first call will be hiring manager, followed by a phone call. with successful phone round, there will be in person interview process with various developers and managers. followed by an offer

Interview Questions

• What is the significance, and what are the benefits, of including 'use strict' at the beginning of a JavaScript source file?   Answer Question

SSME Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Seattle, WA (US)) in October 2010.

Interview

you need an internal reference to get in easily.
    Most of the employess aslo relocate.

Negotiation

they will give the market going rate. nothing unpredictable

SSME Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amdocs (Seattle, WA (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

One or two technical interviews. Simple questions on Java. They don't work on cutting edge stuff nor do they ask anything cutting edge. Java for Dummies should be good enough to prepare.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.