American Century Investments Client Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

American Century Investments Client Services Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at American Century Investments

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at American Century Investments (Kansas City, MO (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

The hiring process is much quicker here than at most companies. I applied through my university's career service's page, and I got a call back a little over a week later. They talk to you on the phone to get a better feel for you as a person, and if there's a mutual interest, they'll schedule an interview with you (mine was a week after the phone call). Interview is a 3 step process; PC and writing efficiency, shadowing a current employee at your position, and the typical interview with your potential supervisors. They said they would make a decision a week later, but I got an offer two days after the interview. Everyone was very friendly during the process. I'm excited to start working for American Century.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel working a job that requires lots of repetition?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Other Interview Reviews for American Century Investments

Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Century Investments (Kansas City, MO (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process started off with a phone call from HR, which ended up being a short and casual conversation. This led to an in-person meeting at the company headquarters with several managers within my prospective business department. After the meeting there was a brief sit-in with someone who actually does the role I was applying for. HR was quick to get back with me regarding their hiring decision. Overall it was a pleasant and smooth hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Provide us an example of a time when you had to think very differently than you traditionally would in order to overcome an obstacle. How did this turn out and how were you able to alter your thinking?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.