American Century Investments Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

American Century Investments Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at American Century Investments

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at American Century Investments (Kansas City, MO (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a telephone interview for a management position. Resume had been sent in but no jobs were available at the time. It took about five weeks from time resume sent in to time call was received. HR wanted to get a sense of skills and experience to keep on file in the event a position did open up. Person calling was very personable and attentive.

Interview Questions

• What do you enjoy doing most in your current job? What one thing (job task) would you prefer to not have to do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Century Investments

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at American Century Investments in March 2013.

Interview

Got 5 months and about 18 hours? Ridiculous the amount of time spent interviewing for this company.
    Didn't get a good vibe from the Managers - and glad I went with my gut feeling not to take the job. Research on why the person before you left-- always says a lot about that group you will work for.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.