American Century Investments Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

American Century Investments Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at American Century Investments

2.5

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Century Investments (Mountain View, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Recruiter from staffing agency reached out on LinkedIn. I spoke with her and the Hiring Manager over the phone. There were two distinct rounds of interviews: 1) on-site with most of the team I'd be working with + another phone interview a few days later 2) meeting with boss's boss and newly hired team development lead. Found out shortly after the second round that I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Discussed expectations with recruiter (from staffing firm) and later with hiring manager.

Other Interview Reviews for American Century Investments

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at American Century Investments (Kansas City, MO (US)).

Interview

I had 2 interviews and was offered the job on the second interview. First interview included 3 employees and second was just the with one person that offered the job.

Interview Questions

• I hate the question where do you want to be in 5 years, 10 years, 20 years.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked me what money I needed. I told them. They gave me an offer. I accepted.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.