Amphisoft Technologies Product Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Product Engineer

Amphisoft Technologies Product Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Amphisoft Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Salem, Tamil Nadu

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amphisoft Technologies (Salem, Tamil Nadu) in September 2018.

Interview

Hiring process takes a day. First round is based on combination of apti and programming question. Few will be shortlisted. Second round is purely programming round. these 2 rounds will be in online .Programming will be easy to solve and not more tricky. Third round will be Technical F2F .They will grind more on your fundamentals.Data Structure will play major role. Fourth round will HR.

Interview Questions

• SQL queries for given scenarios and in F2F they said me to write the code for trees,list and they given some conditions .   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amphisoft Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Mysore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amphisoft Technologies (Mysore) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview had 5 stages.
    The first two rounds were online test based on aptitude, verbal and programming ( C, DBMS, java).
    The next two rounds were technical interviews and final was the hr interview.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude questions were based and distance, speed & time, profit & loss, and simple mathematics. Programming questions were on pattern printing, palindrome, binary representation of numbers etc.
      Technical interviews were based on programming and branch related.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madurai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amphisoft Technologies (Madurai) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process had 4 rounds.
    First Round: A very detailed qualifier test on their own platform. It was 2.5hrs long.
    Second Round: It was a coding round. It had 2 Coding questions and 2 questions related to your domain. Eg: Circuits if you are an ECEian and Queries is you are an CSEian or ITian.
    Third Round: It was a Technical Interview Round. It took about 40mins. I was interviewed by a 3 member panel. It was mainly based on Computer Science and related stuffs.
    Fourth Round: It was a HR Interview Round. It was done through Skype. It was for about 10-15mins.

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amphisoft Technologies (London, England (UK)).

Interview

1st round was Aptitude which consists of total 5 sections like quant, verbal, c, datastructers and coding
    2nd round was coding and query writing
    3rd and 4th rounds were technical Hr
    5th round was General Hr

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.