Amplify Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Amplify Interview Questions

Interviews at Amplify

2.7

Support Specialist Interview

Interview

The interview process began with email communication after applying directly from the website, followed by a phone interview, and it will be followed up with next steps if you're a fit. I have not received a response.

Implementation Project Manager Interview

Interview

I met with HR then met with one of the managers on the team. The whole process took a little over 3 weeks. It takes them a while to get back to you. I haven't heard from them since early May. I reached out and followed up and still haven't heard back. Very unprofessional. They are losing out on top talent by taking their sweet time to get back to people.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amplify.

Interview

In-person interview with HR and the team leader. After having a brief introduction to each other, they asked a logical question to observe your problem-solving skills. Then, they asked some technical questions and some coding questions.

Content Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amplify.

Interview

After a screening phone call I was asked to submit a writing sample. I was then scheduled for a follow up interview which they never followed through on. I felt that maybe they weren’t ready to start up this phase of the company and see them months later posting the same position.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was available initially in a week but then took a week to contact me for writing sample.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amplify.

Interview

Everything was very prompt and efficient. I felt like my time as a professional was valued throughout the process, which is always very appreciated. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming; the interactions felt very conversational.

I was asked several times if I had questions. At times, I feel like my questions were kind of glossed over, and I was not provided with concrete information that would have allowed me to make a confident decision regarding employment. Fairly straightforward questions regarding travel and onboarding were not really answered. Although everyone was very kind, I am unsure if there was enough internal organization to make onboarding successful. If the process had gone further, I would have had to request a lot of clarification on some conflicting information provided.

Interview Questions

• Describe a large-scale project spanning several months or years and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Interview

There were two stages to the interviews. One with a recruiter from the company who reached out to me through indeed. The second was an onsite interview . The whole thing took place over a month. They were very responsive throughout the process. So overall I find it to be satisfactory as far as how I was handled in getting started.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

There was an in-person interview. The company first gave information about what they do and then asked a few conceptual questions and then gave me a coding question. They asked me to write the code on a piece of paper, so they were looking for was your approach to the problem.

Interview Questions

• Explain the process what happens when you type something in the google search bar and press enter?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hanover, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amplify (East Hanover, NJ (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

The Interview was very straightforward. It was done by two ladies and they were both cordial and pleasant. Overall a great interview but I wasn’t hired. It took over an hour for the interview process but to no avail.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of being overstressed at a job and how to overcome it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amplify.

Interview

Very personal and formative They were very interested and asked alot of questions that made me feel like they were really listening. I really felt like it was more of a conversation then an interview of just questions.

Interview Questions

• What I am qualified? What parts of my experience would make me successful   1 Answer

Interview

The interview process was very clearly communicated, and extremely responsive and organized from the first call through the final interview. The process began with a phone interview with a recruiter from the team, and then follow up in-person interviews with each person I would be supporting in the role.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous experience and how I handled similar roles in the past.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.