Analog Devices Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Analog Devices Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Analog Devices

3.2

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ireland, IN (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Analog Devices (Ireland, IN (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a very technical interview. The questions are not so difficult but if you too much they are going to ask you more and more questions, it is just to know what is your end.
Also they try to ask you about new thing to see how quickly you can learn about new things

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Analog Devices

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Analog Devices (Boston, MA (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

I just got two phone interview. They mainly focus on the projects during my study. Firstly I introduced my what I did and my contribution to the project. Then we discussed some details of the project.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Analog Devices (Cork (Ireland)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview included one HR person and two engineers and was done on campus. The interview was friendly they focused on background information about yourself such as hobbies as well as your college group projects.

Interview Questions

• Inverting Non-Inverting Op Amp Derivations, Transistor basics, Talking about previous college projects, Diode Curves   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Analog Devices (Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied directy (ADI did not come to my college) , was offered interview at Limerick base.
    Two senior engineers and one HR person were present for interview. Interview was quite relaxed for most part... Got fairly technical in spots

Interview Questions

• What is the formula for 3db cut of point of a low pass filter   1 Answer
    • Sketch the output if a square wave is passed through a high pass filter   Answer Question
    • Asked to draw circuit diagram for a simple non inverting op amp... They then took the pen and started adding components to output stage and asked to describe how said component would affect circuit.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

HR and technical questions followed by a fully technical interview. Felt that questions tested memorisation of material rather than any sort of problem-solving ability. HR questions were straightforward, simply about your CV.

Interview Questions

• Draw out the Vds/Ids curves for both PMOS and NMOS for a range of Vgs values   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.