Anand and Anand Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anand and Anand

Managing Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anand and Anand (New Delhi) in February 2020.

Interview

Personal interview, held at offices. Polite, conversational, to the point. The interviewer was razor sharp minded, and knew their business well. I observed that during the interview, two other persons from the office were seated in the interviewers office room, which was a bit unnerving, but ultimately acceptable.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel that the firm needs to do to grow business?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

General work related questions. Nothing special. More focus on knowing and understanding the amount of work load one can handle. Brief questions about place of residence and mode of commute. No discussion on salary expectations. Mostly meet up expectations

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anand and Anand in March 2018.

Interview

I was approached by a Paras Modi, who is a third party consultant. He could not explain the exact profile but could only inform that they are hiring for corporate lawyers. For clarity of layman, there are different stream in Corporate law practice like general corporate, transaction, infrastructure, banking finance etc. So the consultant could not explain for which corporate field they were hiring. Even though being the leaders in IRP, I applied for the same and my profile was shortlisted.

When I appeared for interview I was made to wait for more than 3 hours and I was told that Mr. Safir Anand will be one taking my interview. But instead of meeting Mr. Safir Anand, I was introduced to some other female partner.

The partner asked me questions about assignment of IRP and other which was irrelevant to my profile and profile which they we hiring. When I was asked if I have any questions, then I asked them what kind of transaction in corporate they generally do. To which they said Franchise Agreement and other such small agreement, which cannot be treated as pure commercial transactions also.

So the point is they were hiring for Corporate Team and wanted to build a corporate team but didn't know what actually a corporate team in a typical law firm do. The Partner who took my interview was completely unaware of the working of a corporate team and what a corporate transaction is.

Assistant Manager - Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anand and Anand (Noida).

Interview

1 day. 2 rounds, Interview was normal, They were looking for candidate with experiance of legal product sales but I was not having that. But still interview continued for 20 Min.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.