Anglo-Eastern Ship Management Deck Cadet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Anglo-Eastern Ship Management Deck Cadet Interview Questions

3.2

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Deck Cadet Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management in October 2014.

Interview

you have to fill out a bio data form

then a sheet will be given with some topic to write on

then finally interviewers will check your IQ and laguages by different ways

they would also check your laguage skills and few basics of academics

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Anglo-Eastern Ship Management

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management (Mumbai) in May 2017.

Interview

It was so simple and they are also so friendly .they ask you general questions but do not panic and give reply so calm and cool minded. And don't try to be over smart because they know what you are going to speak and that is the reason they are asking you.

Interview Questions

• what your father do
      where from you are
      why you want to join our company
      what are your hobbies.
      where from you are describe your place
      is anyone from your family is a part of merchant navy   Answer Question

Deck Cadet Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management in May 2017.

Interview

I have given my Online exam on April 15 through Recruitment Drive. They will Declare the Online result instantly after exam and u have to give psychometric test , it is independent of Time ... But generally take 1 or 1:15 hours.

After clearing all this you will get Mail for Interview within One week. They will give you almost 20 or 15 days for Preparation of all the certificate. (Certificate Req- 1.Your Photo Id 2. Birth Certificate 3. 10 or 12th Mark sheet 4. Passport u have to apply but it is not Compulsory so relax. Take photo copy of all the documents )

One the day of Interview you will be given to write a easy. The topics can be 1. What is your political point 2. What is your biggest achievement 3. Who helped you to be the person what you are? 4. What are your hobbies and how you spend ur time with it.

It generally 30-40 min on Every candidate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about Yourself.. 2. What is Famous in your Hometown. 3. how many friends and Girlfriend do you have. 4. What is pascal Law. 4. what is Bernoulli's Theorem 5. Conversion Unit 5. what is Light year 6. what is leap year 7. Boyles law 8. Charles law. 9. Queation on Height Distance and Area..   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management (Mumbai) in April 2011.

Interview

basic online test followed by a psychometric test. after gettinn shortlisted in the same one is called for a subjective test at the company premises followed by an interview. a panel of two interviewers asked me first basic questions like why this company, where do u see yourself in 5 years and family back ground. and then later subject related questions..for the post of deck cadet i would recommend a thorough knowledge of ROR
    the company office at andheri is huge. And the work culture is pretty impressive and healthy.

Interview Questions

• what can be done to prevent an oil spill in case of an emergency.how would you react to the same?   1 Answer

Negotiation

w

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management (Mumbai) in May 2011.

Interview

U need to apply online on Angloeastern website.. U ll b askd for online test dn followed by interview by the company of selected candidates... dnt forget to fill in IMU entrance exam ..

Deck Cadet Interview

Interview

online test, pschyometric test, interview and then physical and medical test according to guidelines by dggs ms notice 20 you can view it by visiting the site of dggs. a panel of 3 members will take the interview.

Deck Cadet Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Anglo-Eastern Ship Management.

Interview

I was searching a perfect company for shipping life .
       Where I found anglo eastern as best companies in world and got interested for my studies and I pray to god to get me pass through the interview .
       And hard work never fails too.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.