Animal Logic Production Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Animal Logic Production Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Animal Logic

2.5

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

I applied online and got a response within 1 week and met with one of the recruiting managers and the supevisor for the department I would be working for at Animal Logic Sydney. After the interview I got an offer a couple of hours later. It was fairly laid back and they are really nice to talk to. The questions are really easy as well. Just familiarise yourself with the company history and just be positive.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the toughest challenges you have faced and how have you overcome this?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Animal Logic

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2018.

Interview

The process was fairly routine. An email to set up an interview, and then an in-person one. Clear communication and all. Sadly this was a very poor interview experience as the interviewers seemed very unhappy at their jobs and they kept asking me the same questions over and over but with different wording, so it was hard to fully engage with the group. The recruiter was polite, but the vibe was extremely uncomfortable as the others who were present made it clear that they were very tired/overworked. Had I gotten an offer, I wouldn't have taken it based on this experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what my "nightmare job" would be, as in "what job would I absolutely hate to have", which I thought was really strange. Wouldn't it be "what job would you WANT to have?"   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.