Animal Logic Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Animal Logic Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2018.

Interview

Worst experience ever...
They took my time for more than 20 hours for 3 interviews with 2 people from their Canada team plus another 8 people including their accounting guy and psychologist girl who even asked about my favourite movies and personal life, then their accounting person said we are not sure whether you are strong about handling some specific situations and apparently one person is not sure about that, and other than that we don’t have any problem with your technical background.

They asked me for my references and took my two references time as well before they make their mind about me.

After all the time wasting.. I figured out from one of my friends that they are still looking for other people whilst they were keeping me on hold for offer.. so emailed them the new job recruiter contacts and informed them about their unprofessional behaviour.

Such a shameful behaviour is definitely not defendable. Be careful with these people.

No more with small companies and no more than one in person interview, was the best outcome for me for the next cases.

Interview Questions

• Technical and many old fashion HR and personal question including what is your 5 favourite movies   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.