Annik Technology Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Annik Technology Services Interview Questions

2.4

Sort:

Human Resources Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Annik Technology Services (Bellevue, WA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

There was an initial phone screening for about 10 minutes, and then an onsite interview with the Global Consulting Lead, who runs the Annik U.S. office. This was around 30 minutes long. After that, I was extended an offer letter, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel like you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Data Analyst-SummerSeattle Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Annik Technology Services in May 2015.

Interview

Two rounds
    1)Recruiter-Simple HR questions and background information
    2) Technical-Skype call for around 45 minutes with technical and behavioral questions
    Technical round for me was very bad,the interviewer havent reviewd my resume and directly called me for skype
    More questions on SQL,Software development life cycle,Sql queries

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Tell me about your latest project?
      where do you rate yourself in SQL?   Answer Question

Junior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Annik Technology Services (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2014.

Interview

1 technical test containing 4 easy programs.
    and 1 other test containing 5 quantitative, 5 logical, and 10 technical(debugging and output based) mcq's and 2 programs.
    after clearing you will get a call in 1 week for face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• find length, max, average of array, merge and sort array, validate email address   Answer Question

don't go for it if you want a developer profile.Not much to learn.

Senior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Annik Technology Services (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

Telephonic - Hr Intro, Telephonic Technical, Personal Technical Interview - Then on Technical completion, the Negotiation for the Salary Package would be done. On To and Fro on the negotiation the same would be finalized and generally once the Person is Technically sound, package would be offered as per the market Standards.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Annik Technology Services (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2017.

Interview

Worst Experience ever,I had never applied in such a worst organization ever.

Starting from round one to round 3 , i had clear my all the rounds ,and after 1 month the hr guy(Kapil sain) is saying that they
    can't give me salary package as per my expectations and there budget is very low.

I don't know why they didn't discuss my salary package at the first place itself.
    They are just be fooling the candidates and wasting there time ,that's it .

I will Advice the candidates please avoid these frauds organization (Now they are hiring on the name of Liquidhub)

Interview Questions

• pure technical all the 3 rounds   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Annik Technology Services (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2016.

Interview

Good Question If you have knowledge according to your resume then you are defiantly select in this company but also have good understanding of your domain. interviewer is very polite.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Annik Technology Services (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2016.

Interview

No technical round taken, Only they discussed about their nature of project. And it was of around maximum half an hour interview. So I was not satisfied with the interview

Interview Questions

• Quesion were related to CMS mainly wordpress(related to work done till date)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Annik Technology Services (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2015.

Interview

1 hr round will be an hr round and then next would be manager round, if you selected then final round would be salary discussion. And after selection, they send you to offer letter via email.

Interview Questions

• They will only ask basic questions regarding your last qualification if you are fresher. If you are an experienced one they there will be a test for you   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Annik Technology Services (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2017.

Interview

There was an aptitude test. It was quite easy. Then a manager took my interview. He was polite and very nice. I just didn't like the package they were offering it was quite low from what other companies offer freshers.

Interview Questions

• Basically they wanted to know about your likes and that you will stay with the company or not.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Annik Technology Services (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2016.

Interview

Probably the worst experience I have ever had in my life. They expect that someone who is having more than three years of experience in database and data warehouse will take only 16k or 18k as monthly salary. Moreover pathetic interviewer, Unprofessional managers and worst HR I have ever faced. If you want to take my suggestion then i will say that never go for such a worthless company. If you have talent then do not spoil it by joining this company.

Interview Questions

• 1st was a telephonic round and asked me to appear for the F2F round in gurgaon office.
      i went for the interview and the made me wait more than five hours for no reason and after that HR took my 2nd round.
      asked questions about my past job experience. basics of sql.

Then after one week they called me again by saying that I am selected for the technical round and asked me to appear for the same.

I do not know whether they value the time of a candidate or not yet they again made me wait for 4 hours for the managerial round.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.