Anonymous Content Software Development Engineer (SDE) Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 1,641.0 interviews

Applied online50%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Content

Application

I interviewed at Anonymous Content

Interview

Initial flow was good but questions on advanced cs and ds algo made it quite difficult for me to answer and got rejected. Concepts of oops and dbms were also on the list.

Interview Questions
  • Questions asked upon RECURSION, TREES,DP
    Answer Question

Anonymous Content

Application

I interviewed at Anonymous Content

Interview

It was a phone call from hr who confirmed our intern and told about offer which was sent after 2 to 3 days, and he also explained about which type of intern he will give to us.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anonymous Content (Jalandhar, Punjab) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was technical round after qualifying the test. The interviewer was nice and gave me comfortable zone. I am not much satisfied with my performance but the result was quite good for me .After that next round was also technical in which they asked me about my projects, internship and interests that i mentioned in my resume.

Interview Questions
  • Have you heard about Staircase Problem? What do you mean by Polymorphism?(also they told me to write small code for it)

Anonymous Content

Application

I interviewed at Anonymous Content

Interview

It was an awesome hiring process, Shortlisted, coding, technical interview, testing skills and finally overall results announced very happy for getting into industry, interview is happened at pune in the month of February

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful