Anunta Technology Management Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anunta Technology Management Services

Applications Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Anunta Technology Management Services (Mumbai) in December 2019.

Interview

I gave interview in Anunta technology for the post of application support engineer L1. Interview process was easy: basic aptitude test and hr round. After 1 week of waiting i got a reply from company that i got selected. When the hr discussed with me about the salary the hr told that i will get 10,000rs for 3 months and after that 2 lakh CTC. Also 10,000rs for 3 months was not sure as the company policy says 6 months. She told that she will mail to the company about increase in my package but she doesn't gave any assurity. After 2 meetings with HR she finally gave me a chance to talk with the hiring manager.
    He told me that we're hiring you as a trainee for 3 months. I told him that it's L1 support. It doesn't require 3 months of training maximum 1 month is enough. Still he was not ready to give a ctc of 2 lakh right from the 1st month. So i rejected the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What is your family background?
      How do you see yourself?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Anunta Technology Management Services (Mumbai) in July 2019.

Interview

I have been ask for interview for account post. Which is good experience. Interview done very fast. HR didn't make me wait. Finance guys was little bit busy. They made me wait for round. But overall good interview.

Senior C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Anunta Technology Management Services (Bengaluru).

Interview

There was a offline programming test where a scenario is provided along with some apis to use. The problem statement says to assume if some things are not clear and they are concerned about logic. But when you submit solution, the interviewer says why did you not implement in a specific way(As per interviewers way). The interviewer was bossing even in telephonic interview. It's a very negative experience. Never faced such behavior even in MNCs and fortune 500 companies.

Payroll Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anunta Technology Management Services.

Interview

I met a lady first from HR whose spoken english was worst. It didn't give me a good impression as she was representating the company. The questions asked were ok but didn't get any feedback after a 2 weeks follow up with the HR. Not professional at all.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anunta Technology Management Services.

Interview

No Professionalism, works in Silos, No idea on Budget, Lot of communication Gaps+ Finally No revert ( i was being told you have cleared all the rounds ) but HR has no answer what is the reason behind hold or delay - instead of sending auto-generated email s:)

Interview Questions

• PMO will set their expectations - what they need from PM/KPIs/KRAs- but no idea whats happening in the background- if the candidate being offered or responded back - Lack of Ownership.
      Big NO for such a weird process- which simply stated HR and Hiring team has communication gap- or do not want to reveal the actual reason :).   Answer Question

Citrix Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Anunta Technology Management Services (Mumbai) in May 2016.

Interview

Total three rounds

1st round aptitude
    2nd round technical by an engineer
    3rd round hr with basic questions like intro, family, hobby, why anuntaya? Etc

Overall pretty easy and was quick
    Applied on may 2016 git a call for intrvw that day itself

24*7 shift

QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anunta Technology Management Services (Chennai) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was good, First they conduct Aptitude Round and cleared candidates went for technical round and last is HR round! If selected they will send the call letter!

Interview Questions

• What are the different types of testing!?
      write test case for pen!   Answer Question

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anunta Technology Management Services (Chennai) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview process have following rounds Technical Level 1,Technical Level 2 ,HR round Package discussion. If you clear on everything they will hire you with the budgetary offer. First round will be difficult since it will be taken by respective domain expert if he satisfied on first round you are definitely shortlisted.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.