Aon Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aon Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

3.1

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Laid back interview, easy people to connect with

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

Online application followed by a call from a recruiter within a few days. Total of one month process including email interaction and phone interviews with recruiter, then half day on-site interview with 5 colleagues within the local office, including lunch. Decision made within 2 weeks of on-site interview, called by recruiter and told they went with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult co-worker or client   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon (Beijing, Beijing (China)).

Interview

It is my first job. The first interview is carried out by a fine lady who is supposed to be my line manager. The second interview is by the Regional CEO. It takes two month from the beginning until
    I get the job eventually.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2016.

Interview

Going smooth less than 1 weeks i got a call from them.If you go through all the question and tips before going to interview, you will be alright. There is an essay exam how to write email to clients.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2015.

Interview

Technically I went through 3 round of interview, however the first one is not for the upcoming position.
    First time was for another position which I didn't get in, but few month after, interviewer have another position on hand and he remind of me.
    Second interview was simply, they ask question that is not heavily related to work and knowledge but trying to how what kind of person I am, guess is because my working experience is fairly short (1.5 years ) .
    Third round interview left two candidate including me, this time they ask me about my contribution to my previous employer and brief my about company's culture. It goes 1 hr long and I feel promising. After 2 days I get an email, they are interested in making a offer but pending for sign off.

That's pretty much about it : )

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest contribution to the previous company ?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

Called by company recruiter from Vancouver to do initial screening, was then emailed a date/time for face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, interview was approximately 45 minutes and was fairly standard. Was emailed an offer letter withing 3 days and with salary negotiation, accepted the offer the following week. Overall: average process with standard protocols.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was offered the higher-end of my salary expectation, at this point I already had another opportunity lined up so I asked for a revised offer. Manager came back with an even higher number which I then accepted.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Milan (Italy)) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fast and very focused on my academic background and personal skills. In th e second stage with the manager, he tested my interest and willingness in getting the role together with some other personal questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.