Aon Account Specialist I Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aon Account Specialist I Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.9

Account Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

No hardball questions. Mainly discussed your job history, why you’re interested in the position and why are you a good fit. Discussed the culture of the company. They explained the job in more detail but also advised it is always changing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deliver bad news to a client or customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (Deerfield, IL (US)).

Interview

Normal interview process. Nothing out of the norm. Two people interviewed me at the same time.
    Aggravating thing is that they keep you on the hook. Have been waiting for almost 2 months and they keep saying they are interested. The time from interview to result (job offer/not) should not take this long. I've given up waiting and wonder how this company functions.

Account Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted to submit a recorded Video Interview through the Montage app. I had 72 hours to complete this task. I was told to wait up to 10 days for a response.

Interview Questions

• Record Introduction   Answer Question
    • What brought you to the decision to the decision to search for a new role?   Answer Question
    • What interests you most about this role?   Answer Question
    • External candidates: Please say why you’re interested in working for Aon?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a project or task that had many “moving parts”. How did you stay on top of everything to ensure it was all completed?   Answer Question
    • Sometimes details “slip through the cracks”. Tell me about a time when this happened, and what did you do about it? What did you learn from the experience?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of an assignment that required you to split your attention. How did you keep track of the different aspects of the assignment.   Answer Question

Account Specialist Interview

Interview

3 phone interviews and 1 on-site interview. The recruiter was pretty unorganized so there was sometimes a large time gap in between the phone interviews. The phone interviews were all fairly repetitive and basic, only in the on-site interview did they start asking more in-depth questions. Still fairly basic though. Definitely screening more for personality and culture fit than specific skills.

Interview Questions

• Explain a part of your resume that gives you skills to qualify for this position   Answer Question

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview consisted of a phone interview and then an in person interview. Had the opportunity to meet with various team members of all levels. Meeting with various team members allowed to gain key information about all aspects of the company. All team members were welcoming and gave very good information on job description and what is expected.

Account Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process went pretty smoothly. I was first asked to complete a video interview. Then a week or so later someone from HR emailed me requesting to schedule a in person interview. The interview would include a Sr. Account Specialist, Account Executive, and Managing Director.

The interview lasted about a hour and half. It was pretty informal. It was more of a conversational type interview. It was apparent they wanted to see how well I would fit in at the company.

The next day I received a call from HR requesting to schedule 2nd interview. I had an interview that following day with another Managing Director. This was another informal interview. I discussed my background and my future plans. This interview lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay organized? Are you proficient in Excel?   Answer Question

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Two phone interviews and one in person interview, all of which were very spread out. Recruiter was super unresponsive and would schedule interviews with about 36 hours notice. The interviews themselves were fine and pretty straight forward, bu the process of scheduling them was ridiculous.

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon (Stamford, CT (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward and simple. Participated in a recorded video interview at the end of January that involved a handful of recorded video behavioral questions, and a few simpler typed questions like which office would you prefer to work in. The gentlemen that I met with in person were honest, personable and welcoming. Feedback from HR was often and detailed, so that I never felt left out of the process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'll fit into the organization? What is your excel experience? What do you know about Aon?   Answer Question

Account Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon in March 2018.

Interview

First step was a Online Interview, Phone Interview, Flew out to office for the 3rd interview, I am still waiting to hear back from the last interview. The process was relatively easy without too many technical questions.

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I first had a 10 minute phone interview screening about the job and any questions that I had. Then I had a longer phone interview, about 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume and talk about why it fits in with this position.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.