Aon Actuarial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aon Actuarial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.9

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

I found out about the position through my school's career service center and applied online. I received an email to take the online interview, which was recorded. I am still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon (Berkeley, CA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

My interviewer is an actuarial analyst in the company, so besides the general behavior questions, she also asked me about some basic concepts in financial mathematics. The interviewer is nice and I enjoyed the whole process.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? Do you prefer to work alone or work in a group?   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

The interviewer asked about past experience on the resume, asked about my understanding of risk consulting, and how I learned from past experiences, like company culture, whether getting help when necessary and etc.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon (Berkeley, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

All behavior problems and just went through my resume, asking relative details. Particularly ask about team work or leadership experience. They also asked me my career goal and how many exams I have taken.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Irvine, CA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Met with the company at the UCSB career fair and had my first interview with them the next day. The first interview was about 1.5 hours and I interviewed with 3 different people. The second interview was a couple of weeks later on-site and was 3 hours long. For the second I interviewed with 6-7 different people. Most questions were about my resume and my exams passed. I was asked a lot about why I wanted to be an actuary and why I wanted to do retirement/pension planning.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an actuary?   1 Answer

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Interview

it was a straightforward 4 round process. It started with a call interview for initial screening and then the next step was onsite interview in their office. There were 4 in oerson interviews with different employees followed by a lunch with two associates.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon in November 2017.

Interview

Had a on-campus interview first. It was 30 minute in total and had one-to-one interview with three different people. Then got an email about an on-site interview about a week later. During the on-site interview, I had interviews with 5 different people from 2 departments, including a lunch interview.

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions, like your past experience. Nothing technical.   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aon (College Station, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Left resume at career fair, contacted about interview a week later. Interview was essentially a discussion about my resume with 2 employees. No typical interview questions. We went through and discussed my education/activities/exams.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2010.

Interview

Most of the questions are behavior orientated, nothing really technical. 2nd phone screen is not that hard either since pretty much you just talked the same thing with an senior VP instead of HR from the headquater.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with situation when one of the team members is not doing his work properly?   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

I got a first round interview with Aon from campus recruiting both my Junior year and Senior year, but I didnt get to the second round for either of them. I went to the info session Aon held on our campus, talked to the company representatives, and they gave me an interview within a week.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too difficult during the interview, all behavior questions.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.