Aon Actuarial Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aon Actuarial Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.8

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

About 2 months after I applied online, their campus recruiter called to schedule an interview at their office with me. The whole interview included 3 30-minute interviews with 3 different people. They sent out interview result after a week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very Friendly. Lots of behavioral questions. Everyone made me comfortable. About 7 people interviewed me for 30 minutes each. They asked me some technical questions too but nothing too complex.

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

There were 4 interview rounds, each 30 minutes. I had lunch with two people in between 2 interviews. Lunch was very casual, and the employees encouraged me to speak about anything. I spent 4 hours total in the office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one of the classes you've taken in school and how you can contribute the knowledge you learned to work.   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aon (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Talked with 3 interviewers for 15 minutes each. Two interviewers were from retirement actuaries and one was a health actuary. Overall, the interviews were pretty casual; however, one interviewer asked more serious questions than the other two.

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

it is very simple, it is all about behavior questions. I applied for this intern on campus and the interview is on campus too. I am still waiting for the outcome. I need more words to get more outcomes

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the experience that you made a mistake and how you fix it   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

The interview went okay, there were some technical questions. If you put excel skills on your resume, be prepared for some questions related to that. Be comfortable with what you put on your resume.

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Somerset, NJ (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume at college career fair and on-campus information session. Received interview invitation to come in for a super day. Interviewed with 4 senior actuaries and then was taken out to lunch by a junior analyst. Got the offer the next day.

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon (Berkeley, CA (US)).

Interview

It was an on campus interview. The recruiter was very nice and it went well. The questions were very general. We reviewed through the resume mostly. Nothing unexpected. It was about 20 minutes long.

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Norwalk, CT (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university. Got a 30 minute on campus interview in which they basically ask about your resume and this career path. Super friendly. I got an email about a week and a half later for the second round of interviews which were on-site. I interviewed with three people in total, the questions were behavioral and really to see if you are the best fit for the company. They treat you out to lunch afterwards.

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Waltham, MA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Very elaborate, met with 6 senior actuaries in the branch each for 30 minutes. Mostly behavioral questions. There was one technical interview. Everyone was very welcoming and nice. They were very eager to answer any questions for you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed and how you overcame it   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.