Aon Actuarial Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aon Actuarial Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.7

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Dallas, TX (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiters, had an initial 30 minute interview (got called the next day) with the same recruiter, a few days later I was called onto second round, 2 weeks later I travelled to the office and sat down with 4 different people for 4 different interviews, and a lunch which lasted all day.
Messed up two questions, didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Example of a time you worked in a group project and one person didn't cooperate
    What are you doing to continue your actuarial education
    What did you do in your previous internships, give specific examples   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

This was an on campus interview with two actuaries with the company. One was a recent grad who had previously interned with Aon and the other had worked with the company for about 5 years. It was a behavioral interview that was mostly just a conversation. It was a relatively easy-going, comfortable interview environment.

Interview Questions

• How have you used math skills in a previous job and how has that prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Ithaca, NY (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied through career services at my college and found out that I would have an on-campus about two weeks after applying, with about one week before the interview took place. The interview was 30 minutes long and entirely behavioral. The interviewer essentially looked through my resume and asked me questions, and I would elaborate and talk about my experiences. The interviewer was extremely friendly and very engaged. The only problem I had with the format of the interview is that it didn't allow me any opportunity to showcase my skills beyond what was on my resume. I'm not sure how the interviewer really was able to differentiate between the best candidates through this interview. As a result, I was not invited for a final round interview.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or surprising questions as the interview was entirely behavorial and based off of my resume and experiences   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

it is very simple, it is all about behavior questions. I applied for this intern on campus and the interview is on campus too. I am still waiting for the outcome. I need more words to get more outcomes

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the experience that you made a mistake and how you fix it   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aon (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Talked with 3 interviewers for 15 minutes each. Two interviewers were from retirement actuaries and one was a health actuary. Overall, the interviews were pretty casual; however, one interviewer asked more serious questions than the other two.

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Somerset, NJ (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume at college career fair and on-campus information session. Received interview invitation to come in for a super day. Interviewed with 4 senior actuaries and then was taken out to lunch by a junior analyst. Got the offer the next day.

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

There were 4 interview rounds, each 30 minutes. I had lunch with two people in between 2 interviews. Lunch was very casual, and the employees encouraged me to speak about anything. I spent 4 hours total in the office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one of the classes you've taken in school and how you can contribute the knowledge you learned to work.   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aon (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Had a digital interview. I was asked to answer a few multiple choice questions on my basic information, a written question, and some recorded questions. Interview questions are mostly behavioral ones and were heavily focused on my people skills, not professional knowledge.

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process took about 3 weeks. I applied through my college's job board, interviewed with an alumni on-campus and was invited to an on-site interview with around 6 people in the office. The on-site interview was quite long but very organized. The questions were mostly behavior and I was asked to do a case study.

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

The interview went okay, there were some technical questions. If you put excel skills on your resume, be prepared for some questions related to that. Be comfortable with what you put on your resume.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.