Aon Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aon Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.8

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I applied online through my university career website, and the recruiter contacted me for a phone interview. I spoke with an analyst who was a recent graduate, and the interview was fairly standard with typical behavioral questions. A week later, I was invited to the Superday at the office. I had four interviews with principals from both the New York and Chicago offices. There were two case interviews and the others were behavioral. I was also asked a mini case question and given plenty of time to ask questions. All interviewers were easy-going and gave hints during the case questions.

Interview Questions

Received another offer with a higher salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume directly through the Aon website. I was contacted by an internal recruiter that thought I may be a good fit. She discussed the position with me, asked if I was still interested, and then set up my first face-to-face interview. I met with the person that would be my supervisor. With their approval, I then met with the person above my supervisor for the final interview. Within a day, I was called with an offer.

Interview Questions

• None of them were difficult... all very generic and expected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. In my last interview, they asked for salary expectations. My expectations were met, so I did not negotiate.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

They ask you basic questions on your background and the in person interview and phone calls.

Interview Questions

• What is your bench mark for salary?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aon in July 2016.

Interview

Was contacted a few days after submitting my formal application and resume on Aon's website. Talked to a very helpful HR Coordinator who gave me all the info I needed to do well, and all responses were very prompt. Was brought in a few days later and met with three separate people of different levels, along with the HR Director. Three 30-minute interviews and a short test of Excel knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this company?
      What are you looking for out of a job?
      How would you handle a stressful situation on the job?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Charlotte, NC (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process is rather quickly. They will move from one step to another really quick and you will have a chance to discuss your skills. Key is to know what you are supposed to do but ensure that you are not too uptight. It is a friendly workplace and teamwork is necessary for success.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult manager?
      Give me an example of a difficult customer and how you resolved the issue?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Stamford, CT (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

There were three sequential interviews with one Director then an Associate then one Associate and a Senior Analyst. I spoke about my diverse experiences in college writing, editing, managing a small project and fundraising. I received a brain teaser question from an eager Sr. Analyst who wanted to see how good my common sense math was, and I did just fine.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were entrepreneurial.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon in July 2017.

Interview

Online application - was notified about 1.5 months later about their interest

Recruiter interview - Quick interview with the recruiter about resume, skills, personality
    My recruiter was amazing at detailing what the process would be for the position, updating me on delays, and responding to emails usually less than 24 hours. His assistant then scheduled me for an interview with the position's manager.

Position Manager interview - I had a phone interview with the position's manager about 2 weeks after the first interview. Questions were personality-based, future goals, specific resume experiences, and willingness to study outside of work to get up to speed quickly to begin contributing to the team.

Unfortunately, they went with a candidate with more related experience. I am, however, very pleased with the all of the personnel. Easily, the best I have experienced in my job search.

Interview Questions

• Thoroughly explain this project listed on your resume including struggles, process, coding, research, and statistics involved.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalispell, MT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Kalispell, MT (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interviewing process was much longer than I had initially thought it would be. The screening call, virtual conference and final decision took over a month. I was not given a lot of information during the process. They would say, "you will get information within the week" or "next week", but in reality it was always a week longer than expected.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

Very brief process but i believe that I was not a good fit for the job initially. Typical phone interview asking about my professional experience, where I would like to be located and salary

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon (Stamford, CT (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

HR called me the day after I had applied for the position. The HR rep I spoke to was very helpful and gave me extensive information for my upcoming phone and in person interviews. I had interviewed in person in November and immediately hit it off with everyone. Once the interviews were complete I took an easy excel exam using only Vlookups. After the interview I was told I would hear back by the end of the week. ( I know, usually never means that) A few weeks later I got a phone call from my HR rep, who told me that a guy I interviewed with (who is head of the department) said he would love to hire me on the spot. After that I did not hear anything until I reached out asking if I could provide any more information. The HR rep contacted me immediately saying everything looks good and he will contact me by the end of the week regardless.

Instead I receive an automated email that I did not receive this position. I would have much rather heard it from the HR rep instead.

Confused why I was told everyone was thrilled with my interview, and the head of the department wanted to hire me on the spot. Maybe next time just do not disclose that information. Frustrating.

Interview Questions

• If I give you a project, but so did the head of the department and currently you are speaking to a client, how would you handle the workload if everything needs to get done immediately   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.