Aon Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aon Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aon (Bengaluru) in October 2014.

Interview

Easy excel questions only. Asking you to sit on a desktop to answer the questions set by them. After which they will select you for HR interview. They are very rigid on increasing salaries

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in this field?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate as they did not want to give more at all. I will suggest to look for another job as they pay very less

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and the talent management team got in touch with me. I interviewed over a call as I wasn't available in India for the interview after which I was asked to complete certain assessments and then I received a rejection.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aon (Brisbane (Australia)) in July 2016.

Interview

2 steps, final interview with senior manager in a coffeshop, great experience in general.
    Good human touch and ability to see over the resume. Even the phone interview was conducted with a good human touch, not only a checking of your resume

Interview Questions

• background, interests and future plans   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aon (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

4 stage interview

1. Phone (with hiring manager)
    2. In person (manager within department)
    3. In person (2nd manager within department)
    - case study to see how you would handle the challenge of the job
    - review with the interviewer of your answers

4.In person interview with head of department

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you faced in your last role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

little room for negotiation

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aon in September 2017.

Interview

No.1 worst company. May be one of the best internationally, in india its the worst of all. Only recommendation candidates are allowed to complete the interview. Even if you come to interview they will send you back unhesitatingly. They only offer their relatives,kins,boyfriends and girlfriends. The HR is the sole cheater. The operations desk sucks, they don't even know how to talk in English, don't know how to respond.

Interview Questions

• we are sorry to inform you don't appear for interview   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

There were 5 interviews: initial hr interview, 2 face-to-face interviews, and 2 video call interviews. The last 2 interviews were scheduled almost right after the face-to-face interviews but feedback after it took around 2 weeks.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in May 2019.

Interview

Es waren insgesamt drei Gespräche mit verschiedenen Gesprächspartner aus dem Fachbereich. Zwar hatten die Gespräche unterschiedliche Schwerpunkte, aber es gab doch viele Wiederholungen. Es blieb auch nicht allzu viel Zeit für ausführliche Fragen meinerseits. Der Auswahlprozess war transparent und der Recruiter blieb in ständigem Kontakt von der Bewerbung bis zum Angebot.

Interview Questions

• Ausbildung, Fähigkeiten, Hobbys, fachliche Fragen und das Durchspielen verschiedener hypothetischer Situationen   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.