Aon Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aon Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.7

Intern Interview

Interview

The first round would be roughly 1 hours as I will be meeting with several Aon colleagues.

Once confirm they will be following up with the additional scheduling and logistics information closer to the date of the interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I went to HQ interviewed with 2 sets of people and then gave a presentation on basic knowledge of the company and the financial sector. The interviews were basic questions and all the people were very nice and easy-going. The interviews were very conversational and non-intimidating.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

The first part was over the phone with a VP. He seemed friendly and happy to talk. If I had passed, the next part would have been in-person in New York.

Interview Questions

• Take me through your resume, and what have you heard about us.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

It was a standard first round interview with one person from the office. Second round was in person at the office with five interviewers who were all friendly. The interviews were more conversational, but there were the typical interview style questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had competing deadlines. How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Video interview, followed by phone interview with recruiter, followed by in person super day. In person super day consisted of a presentation and a panel behavioral interview with two senior executives who had flown in from Chicago.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Aon? Greatest strength? Tell me about a failure?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I met with 4 different interviews 30 minutes each. Two were nice and knowledgeable the other two were very rude and basically talked me out of wanting to work with the company.

Interview Questions

• Why would they want to hire someone with my background?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Pretty typical behavioral questions with some strategy/situational questions thrown in. Overall no surprises, mostly just know the company and be able to articulate why you want to work for them.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon in February 2019.

Interview

I submitted my application online. The next day they invited me to complete a self-paced On-demand video interview. The first four questions were basic questions such as your university and your major. The fifth and sixth question was a two-minute recorded interview. I am still waiting for their reply.

Interview Questions

• Describe a particular situation where you had multiple deadlines approaching simultaneously. What course or courses of action did you take to prioritize and meet those deadlines?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aon (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Long interview process but very precise interviews and good response time to emails I had. There was a resume submission. After that if you were selected then you would have to record interview question via Skype and submit. After being accepted there was a final 1 on 1 interview with various departments. This could be done in person or via Skype.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one problem you had in one of your jobs and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Campus Job fair, students lines up to talk with the representatives one by one, they normally have the screening before the job fairs already, some students were asked some technical problems, as far as I now, the 1st standard they select the interviewer is the GPA first

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.