Aon Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aon Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.7

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon in March 2017.

Interview

First round- Online Video Interview
Next round- 2 hour phone interview with 4 different people. The questions were mostly behavioral and they just wanted to know more about how I would fit with the company. They did a really great job of giving me information about the job so that I could know if I would fit well with the company as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon in February 2016.

Interview

Talked to recruiter on the phone and then was sent a link to an online video platform for the first round of interviews. The first few questions you were given a few minutes to prepare and then the final questions you had to answer right away and did not have any time to prepare. Practice interviewing on a video platform beforehand because it is much different than real life.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were faced with a problem and had to solve it.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

it was all online, very impersonal. It was not organic. Besides that it was quite average, easy to set up as long as you had the required specs on your computer. They asked questions relating to the position and not much else.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

Applied thourgh campus recruitment. Mostly behavioral question. Asked about resume and leadership skills in particular. My career goals in several years later etc. and about exams taken. It was overall very typical.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

My interviewers were friendly, clear and communicated clearly. They didn't ask any tricky questions and wanted to make sure I would be a good fit for the team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked on a team and member caused you difficulty; how did you deal with this?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was not necessary; interns are paid fairly.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aon in January 2018.

Interview

Went through a video interview then a 1/2 phone screening. Despite multiple emails, they completely ghosted me and refused to give me an indication if I'd advanced to the next round. Completely gutless.

Internship Interview

Interview

Recruitment on campus. Interview with two company representatives. They were friendly and gave time to answer questions. Asked mostly behavioral questions and some programming questions. There were several rounds of interviews.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

The process consisted of a phone screen interview and two assessments (personality and logic). It was pretty typical. Although I was not offered a position, I was overall please with their responsiveness.

Internship Interview

Interview

simple. English test with HR followed by the typical questions of why you want to work here. Then, there was another interview with head of department. This part consisted also on very easy questions. It was more a description of the role rather than an interview

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2017.

Interview

Aon requires you to do some logical test, and that results along with your resume will be made available to the hiring manager where they'll shortlist the candidates and call you up for a face-to-face interview in the office.

The face-to-face interview is easy-going, the manager wants to know more about you and also share about what Aon and the business function actually do.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.