Aon Interview Questions

Updated 3 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,109 of over 1.1K interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Aon

Application

I interviewed at Aon

Interview

They notified me about the interview less than 48 hours before hand. The interview itself was very standard and not extremely difficult. I never heard from them afterwards, which was frustrating.

Interview Questions
  • They asked 2 probability questions and I was given 10 minutes each
    Answer Question

Aon

Application

I interviewed at Aon

Interview

Strongly believe they do not intend to make outside hires but post job openings regardless. All LinkedIn job posts are lazily laid out with no spaces and just a massive paragraph of responsibilities. I have applied to 3 positions over the last year, all of which I am very qualified for, and either do not hear back or receive an automated declination, where there are clearly auto-filling their responses. ex. "Dear Unavailable Variable: Thank you for expressing interest in the Unavailable Variable career opportunity available with Aon"

Interview Questions
  • Negative experience overall with Aon. They seem to have become to large of a corporation to provide good service

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Singapore) in Jul 2021

Interview

I got this interview opportunity through an agency. It took 3 rounds to complete and most questions are technical questions but more in a general way. overall it took around 2-3 weeks to get the final outcome. All the interviewers are very friendly and nice, the experience is much better than other companies I interviewed with. They spend quite a lot of time to give you a picture of what they are doing and make you understand better.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in Jul 2021

Interview

Interview process consisted of one self recorded video interview and then another interview with a manager and director. After the interview it took about three weeks to receive the email saying I was not selected for the position

Interview Questions
  • What would you do to ensure you don't lose track of all the tasks that you need to do.

Aon

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon

Interview

Awesome. It was a conversation. Never felt like an interview. Process itself was pretty streamlined. I had a telephone interview followed by 5, 30 min interviews with the team. The interviewees ranged from junior team members to senior VP and included people from both actuarial and non actuarial tracks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aon

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon

Interview

The interview consists of 2 steps. The first step, answer the video behavioral question. Next, is 4 round interview with management. After a week - 2 you will get a decision.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon

Interview

Standard tests, then standard video interview, then assessment day, involved a variety of things including a presentation, a group session and a 1-1 interview. Took an age to respond.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aon

Application

I interviewed at Aon

Interview

A range of psychometric tests followed by a video interview which consisted of a variety of questions about the position and what I could do and bring to the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon

Interview

I had two interviews- one in the assessment centre and a final round interview. The interview in the assessment centres asked the typical competency and motivation questions whilst the final interview asked a few different ones. It was a good experience overall.

Interview Questions
  • How would you prevent making a mistake in your work?
2 people found this interview helpful

Aon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon

Interview

Applied early 2021, having been interested in insurance. Process is like any other, applied using details, get the online tests, followed up with short recorded video interview. AC offer is given after this.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,109 Interviews