Aon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aon Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.8

Intern Interview

Interview

The first round would be roughly 1 hours as I will be meeting with several Aon colleagues.

Once confirm they will be following up with the additional scheduling and logistics information closer to the date of the interview.

Account Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

No hardball questions. Mainly discussed your job history, why you’re interested in the position and why are you a good fit. Discussed the culture of the company. They explained the job in more detail but also advised it is always changing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deliver bad news to a client or customer?   Answer Question

Capital Markets Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Online application/resume drop, then a round of video interviews. Final round includes interviews either in-office or over the phone. Ask mostly behavioral questions with some on the reinsurance industry specifically.

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (Deerfield, IL (US)).

Interview

Normal interview process. Nothing out of the norm. Two people interviewed me at the same time.
    Aggravating thing is that they keep you on the hook. Have been waiting for almost 2 months and they keep saying they are interested. The time from interview to result (job offer/not) should not take this long. I've given up waiting and wonder how this company functions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I went to HQ interviewed with 2 sets of people and then gave a presentation on basic knowledge of the company and the financial sector. The interviews were basic questions and all the people were very nice and easy-going. The interviews were very conversational and non-intimidating.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Solid first video Interview, should have your resume available to you because its a self starting interview. Good thing is you are able to take the job interview anywhere you have wifi available

Risk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aon (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied at the end of October when the job description first came out and didn't hear back until mid-December which is when I was contacted to do a video interview. Pretty easy, four written questions and three video-recorded responses. They reached out to me in early January to invite me to a second-round interview in their office. I couldn't make it so I did a skype interview. Two 30 minute interviews with 4 different people (basic behavioral questions and getting to know you) and then gave a 10-minute presentation on myself and the industry to another 2 employees. Overall very friendly and excited to talk about Aon and the internship program.

Interview Questions

• Is there a class you've taken outside of your major that taught you something important?   Answer Question
    • What have you done in a situation in which a group member hasn't pulled their weight?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Applied online, recruiter from company called, discussed resume. Scheduled interview which took about three weeks (due to Thanksgiving holiday). Met with total of 6 people two administrative assistants, three team managers. Basic administrative assistant questions, why do want to work here, have your ever worked for consultant firm (yes). Very easy, laid back interview, was offered the job three weeks after interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider the most important character trait? Why?   1 Answer

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

About 2 months after I applied online, their campus recruiter called to schedule an interview at their office with me. The whole interview included 3 30-minute interviews with 3 different people. They sent out interview result after a week.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

It was a on-campus interview. Both interviewers had less than 2 years of work experience and were not really helpful in answering my questions. The interview questions are typical behavioral questions a consulting firm would ask.

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions, couldn't remember the exact questions.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.