Aon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aon Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

The recruiting and hiring process was difficult because my recruiter left the company and it took many follow-ups to get someone else on the recruiting team. Once I was able to get a hold of someone the process was smooth - one in-person interview. I was an intern with the company prior to the full-time recruiting process

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process took a few weeks, did a few phone interviews, then proceeded to come into the office for an interview on a Monday and was offered the job on Tuesday. I was interviewed by 3 different people in 1:1 settings and each lasted for about 30 minutes. I received a very nice phone call the same day thanking me for coming in.

Associate Broker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

Hiring process was quite quick. I had one interview with my future manager where she asked me fit and experience questions. Nothing technical.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

The initial video interview was a series of five questions that allowed as many re-recordings as possible, with pretty basic interview questions. Only had to re-record once because the answers were pretty easy to come up with.

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

Received an invite to do a digital interview via Montage. The invite appeared to come from a person, but I sent a couple follow up emails to that address and never received a response. Although the interview questions were not too bad, I put a lot of thought and time into the responses only to never hear back from anyone. There was no kind of acknowledgement at all. Feels like I wasted my time. Not even sure if anyone even viewed the interview.

J2EE Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenview, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Glenview, IL (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

Expect a lot of java/j2ee technical questions in a 1-hour phone interview. Also Spring and Junit. Unexpected questions about Agile methodology also. Evidently a show stopper. Question about how to send data to a JUnit test.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Received an email with the process to Hireview's virtual interview. The interview would be conducted over this platform. You would be give around 8 questions and have to record yourself answering these questions. Usually given a minute to prepare and three minutes to answer. It was an okay experience. Would have preferred a face to face type of interview, but it is easier for them to review I guess.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience when you had problems with a group member and how you attempted to fix it.   Answer Question

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2009.

Interview

Interviewed as an internal transfer, but still had to answer lots of case studies.

Interview Questions

• They asked case study questions like from an MBA class. Questions were not related to Insurance, which seemed silly.   Answer Question

Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed through series of web camera questions. Aon used a third party hirevue system to conduct the initial interview for the position. Nothing too crazy but the process felt somewhat unnatural.

Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

First round: You have three days to take Analytics Exercise (1 hour) and Math Test (20 minutes).
    Second round: half hour phone call with the Strategy Analyst. Very friendly and provided lots of information about the position and company.
    Still waiting the result.

Interview Questions

• Analytics Exercise was more excel-based. Math test was relatively easy. Walk through resume. Asked about analytical experience. Nothing technical.   Answer Question