Aon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aon Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.8

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Atlanta, GA (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone screen, super day in person. The process was well explained from the start and fairly typical. Questions were behavioral and situational. There was also a panel interview during the super day which threw some others off.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if— list some of your greatest strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Comprehensive interview day with about 10 interviewers spaced out over the day. I was flown out from Boston, MA for an 8 hour interview day. Questions were asked about my academic and professional background and research experience.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe your previous work experience?
      Q: Describe your thesis   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Video interview,several questions. Include both video, multiple choice, and written questions. The video questions recording is unlimited. You can record it whenever you want. After submitted the video for one month, still no respond from they, guess I probably failed the interview.

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Two phone interviews and a in-person interview. It took about 4 weeks total, but they were very responsive. Everyone was polite, the facilities were immaculate and the mission was well put together.

Interview Questions

• Databases used or built?
      Experience with building visual products?
      Expereince with financial or cyber intelligence?
      Explain a time where you had to use multiple sources for one product?
      Explain a time where you had to take the lead?   Answer Question

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

HR Screen then a phone interview with hiring manager. Emailed recruiter for a follow up after phone interview, responded within a half hour that she will have one for me by the end of the week. Then never heard back.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

Applied thourgh campus recruitment. Mostly behavioral question. Asked about resume and leadership skills in particular. My career goals in several years later etc. and about exams taken. It was overall very typical.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon in February 2016.

Interview

Talked to recruiter on the phone and then was sent a link to an online video platform for the first round of interviews. The first few questions you were given a few minutes to prepare and then the final questions you had to answer right away and did not have any time to prepare. Practice interviewing on a video platform beforehand because it is much different than real life.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were faced with a problem and had to solve it.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon in March 2017.

Interview

First round- Online Video Interview
    Next round- 2 hour phone interview with 4 different people. The questions were mostly behavioral and they just wanted to know more about how I would fit with the company. They did a really great job of giving me information about the job so that I could know if I would fit well with the company as well.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

it was all online, very impersonal. It was not organic. Besides that it was quite average, easy to set up as long as you had the required specs on your computer. They asked questions relating to the position and not much else.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

The process consisted of a phone screen interview and two assessments (personality and logic). It was pretty typical. Although I was not offered a position, I was overall please with their responsiveness.