Aon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Aon

2.8

Project Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Interview

Video interviews - asked same questions as job application. Waste of time - don’t bother applying here. Incredibly impersonal. A phone interview or a Skype interview is a more useful tool than this.

Associate Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

The initial video interview was a series of five questions that allowed as many re-recordings as possible, with pretty basic interview questions. Only had to re-record once because the answers were pretty easy to come up with.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon in February 2019.

Interview

I submitted my application online. The next day they invited me to complete a self-paced On-demand video interview. The first four questions were basic questions such as your university and your major. The fifth and sixth question was a two-minute recorded interview. I am still waiting for their reply.

Interview Questions

• Describe a particular situation where you had multiple deadlines approaching simultaneously. What course or courses of action did you take to prioritize and meet those deadlines?   Answer Question

Catastrophe Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon in February 2019.

Interview

Submitted resume through the online portal. Waited about a month until I got link to one way video interview. Then was called to an onsite interview. Onsite consists of mostly behavioral and one 30 minute technical test. I think the interview was not difficult but I was not prepared.

Account Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process went pretty smoothly. I was first asked to complete a video interview. Then a week or so later someone from HR emailed me requesting to schedule a in person interview. The interview would include a Sr. Account Specialist, Account Executive, and Managing Director.

The interview lasted about a hour and half. It was pretty informal. It was more of a conversational type interview. It was apparent they wanted to see how well I would fit in at the company.

The next day I received a call from HR requesting to schedule 2nd interview. I had an interview that following day with another Managing Director. This was another informal interview. I discussed my background and my future plans. This interview lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay organized? Are you proficient in Excel?   Answer Question

Cyber Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Involved a formal video conferencing interview with more personality and basic major review questions. Then a full interview day onsite in New York involving multiple rounds of interviews each of a different type and a final group presentation.
    Applied online using a campus recruiting website. The recruiters reached out via phone and email and the interview process was both smooth and on time.

Interview Questions

• How to solve a problem with with no prior knowledge of the particular situation.   Answer Question

Associate Compensation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon in February 2019.

Interview

Applied online, one week later received a request for an at home video interview. Interview was nothing difficult, only a few recorded questions and one long written one. Never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to convince constituents to accept your proposal.   Answer Question

Inpoint Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied online and received an email about a first round phone interview. Had to take an online math test and Excel exercise prior to the phone call. Math test had ~8 questions, some were relatively simple and some were pretty hard, don't stress too much about it. Also had to complete an Excel exercise and answer some pretty basic questions (market share, total revenue, etc.). Both exercises were timed. A few days later I had the phone interview and it was pretty straight forward. All behavioral and we talked about the previous exercises. The guy who led the interview was near my age so it was a pretty laid back and casual conversation. Next round was an on-site interview where I was given one week to complete a case presentation. Actually enjoyed doing the case and presenting it to the team. The rest of the super day I had one behavioral and two case interviews. I was not aware that we were going to have any on-site case interviews other than the case presentation (neither were any of the other candidates). Interviews went pretty well and everyone I met at the company was very friendly. They really just want to get to know you and see how you think. Correspondence after the final round took a good deal of time due to some back end logistics.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you used data to influence someone. What data points did you use and why?   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time you had to hold others accountable.   Answer Question
    • What is your knowledge with excel or other data analysis programs?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aon (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Long interview process but very precise interviews and good response time to emails I had. There was a resume submission. After that if you were selected then you would have to record interview question via Skype and submit. After being accepted there was a final 1 on 1 interview with various departments. This could be done in person or via Skype.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one problem you had in one of your jobs and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Account Specialist Interview

Application

Interview

Two phone interviews and one in person interview, all of which were very spread out. Recruiter was super unresponsive and would schedule interviews with about 36 hours notice. The interviews themselves were fine and pretty straight forward, bu the process of scheduling them was ridiculous.