Aon Pension Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aon Pension Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.7

Pension Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon (The Woodlands, TX (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

online interview 1st then in person interview. In person interview was in 4 part each person asking about a different aspect of the job skills needed. Seemed more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one time you have to deal with an upset person and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Pension Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon (Lincolnshire, IL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with a person from Human Resources which was a very casual conversation. Then couple weeks later there is a final round in office interview with the hiring manager and possible another current employee.

Pension Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neuchâtel (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Neuchâtel (Switzerland)) in December 2013.

Interview

Two interviews, the first with potential team manager and HR contact. Second interview comprised two stages: with two potential teammates then with HR lead. One to one questions and group, plus opportunity to ask my own questions.

Interview Questions

• First interview, typical questions such as what experience I had etc. I was also asked what type of person I don't like. Second interview, my potential teammates asked questions pertaining more to my personality, then I had typical HR questions. I was also tested on my language skills at all stages.   Answer Question

Pension Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Birmingham, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

Was told interview process would last two hours, arrived and was taken into a room to take some tests first. Was given a maths test and a letter writing test and was left for an hour to complete these. Maths was general questions with some relating to pension payments etc. Letter writing test - I was given a letter and I had to reply to the letter based on the information I was given in a big information pack. Then had a short interview with basic competency questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one time you failed to hit a deadline because you weren’t well enough prepared   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you’ve worked well in a team   Answer Question
    • What’s your biggest weakness   Answer Question

Pension Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2019.

Interview

2 week process. There was a phone interview which was the initial screening, Followed by a video interview with 3 personnel from the company. The questions were very basic and not too technical and required an interest in pensions

Pension Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Bristol, England (UK)) in August 2009.

Interview

This agency offers a mix of industrial/cleaning jobs, and of low-skilled admin jobs. They will regularly advertise for permanent positions in pension admin, with salaries in the £14K-£16K range without pension experience, and in the £18K-£25K range with pension experience.
    When you apply, you are called back by one of their staff (Sonya, Tracey) who ask you questions to check that you are computer literate and have GCSEs in Maths and English. Even if you’re already in work and your qualifications are on your CV. Then they ask you to take a half day off to attend an interview with them. At the interview, they act again as if they did not believe that what you put on your CV was true (but do not make you sit tests, which would be the easiest way of demonstrating that you do have the required skills). Once they’re satisfied, they tell you that you can start at the company as soon as possible, there will be no need for an interview with them! They disappear off to fetch and a contract, and lo and behold! come back with an agency contract and a timesheet! They then insist that you are only going to temp for 13 weeks, after which the job will become permanent (fat chance). Furthermore, the payrate is only £7.50ph gross, way below £14K pa. If you tell them you have to think about it, they will keep badgering you on the phone again, and if you answer one of their calls, surprise!!! the payrate has gone down to £6.50ph gross, which doesn’t even come close to £14K pa, and they have work for you (temping) for 6 months at least!
    The company in question is AON. I had a housemate once who had left a permanent pension admin job in London to move to Bristol, and had signed up to temp at AON: 6 months later, she was still temping.

Interview Questions

I was looking for a permanent job.

Pension Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (Birmingham, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

A normal competency based panel interview in a private room, was asked many questions about my skills, experiences and industry knowledge. Interview was conducted very professionally. Numerical test at the end of the interview to test my ability which was well communicated and I was expecting.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you made changes to a process at work for the better?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.