Aon SCS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aon SCS Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

First co cubes test, then gd took place it was like a jam,then gate assessment test (logical and easy one)then technical interview then hr round.Environment is all good their, with good management.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

It was a smooth process and the recruiter was very friendly. The process started at 8 in the morning and went on till 6 in the evening. I cleared all the rounds and was finally selected. The staff there was very helpful and supportive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aon (Noida).

Interview

First of all there is an online test(cocubes).
    Secondly there is a Gd round.
    Third round was the psychometric test.
    Fourth one was the technical interview.
    And the last one is hr.

I was rejected in hr.

Interview Questions

• in technical

about the puzzles by shkuntadevi puzzles related   Answer Question
    • in hr general questions were there

introduction
      why to join the company
      about the shift   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I interviewed at Aon (Chennai) in February 2016.

Interview

Usual aptitude which they conducted through CoCubes and it is too easy to clear. Guys with average aptitude and verbal knowledge can clear easily. The final psychometric assessment was little bit difficult but it can be cleared if you take some time and answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2017.

Interview

First round was GD. They check the spoken english and correct usage of grammar.Second round was the GATE online assessment consisting of easy to moderate questions on Quants,LR,English. Third was an interview that lasted for around 20 mins. There was another round of interview after the first one.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude questions and Questions based on Final year Project   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Chennai) in March 2017.

Interview

It's a 3 round process with a easy way to attend the interview... Round one apptitude
    Round two technical one
    Round Threetechnical two
    And finally HR
    Then background verification
    Training In North India
    Six month Internship

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2017.

Interview

first there will be aon GATE test which is very basic one can solve even without any preparation,followed by technical round(basic SQL queries and program questions or testing depends on interviewer's mood).Then last Managerial round.(reference works there even if you are not from CS/IT Background and have no knowledge of SQL etc).

Interview Questions

• SQL query to find 2nd highest salary and floyd triangle program   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2017.

Interview

It took Almost one month.
    1. Online aptitude , reasoning and verbal exam (knockout)
    2. HR Assistant Interview
    3. Technical Round Written
    4. Technical Round Manager
    5. HR ROUND FINAL.
    I have cleared all the rounds , waiting for result yet

Interview Questions

• About c programming , SQL queries , java , database   Answer Question
    • Write a Program to swap two numbers.
      Write a program to print prime numbers between given Range   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2015.

Interview

It was balanced and versatile. It had multiple rounds for overall personality check accompanied by group discussions , psychometry test & aptitude rounds with 2 rounds of technical for background degree validation.

Interview Questions

• What will you test in a handset for quality assurance?   1 Answer

SCS Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aon in June 2015.

Interview

Open drive. There were 5 rounds: 1) Cocubes Test 2) GD 3)Psycometric Test. After clearing all these rounds, I got opportunity to be interviwed at Gurgaon's office. Two interview rounds. In interview they basically asked me puzzles, to make test cases on given scenario, logical questions and basics of c and java.

Interview Questions

• Two interview rounds. In interview they basically asked me puzzles, to make test cases on given scenario, logical questions, testing question and basics of c and java.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.