Aon Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aon Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (New York, NY (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process for my particular team was very laid back and personable. Had to go through a 30 minute initial phone screening after applying online through the company website. 2nd round with the Hiring manager was pleasant and focused more on getting to know me and what I was all about rather than asking me technical or behavioral questions. Final round interview was with two other members of the finance team and was more focused on behavioral questions and explaining past experiences and how they would pertain to the job.

Overall the process took about a month, and I accepted their offer about a week after the final round interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

could have gone back and forth for a few thousand here and there but the initial offer was decent.

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Bengaluru) in May 2013.

Interview

HR round followed by 2 rounds by operations.
    I was asked very generic questions and interview was in very comfortable setting.

They now also have written tests to check IQ and mathematics ability

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about my work ex and asked questions on my team handling abilities and posed situations.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (New Delhi) in December 2018.

Interview

The process is so lethargic and boring that I tweeted the ceo for this complain. The first step is a written test of 45 marks where 6 questions are omr and 2 questions are full fledged sums. Read 11&12 accounts books and you will be able to answer these questions. The next step is one to one interview. I was not able to clear test thus couldn't qualify.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Bengaluru) in January 2019.

Interview

First round was test, which has basic accounting question with good basic accounting concepts anyone can clear. Second round was PI Interviewer asked some basic accountancy question related to FOREX and revenue recognition. They told me to wait as I have cleared both rounds. But HR is pathetic, no response till date. 1 month got over. I wasted 1 full day in interview process.

Interview Questions

• When to recognize revenue with one example   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Noida) in February 2015.

Interview

There were 4 rounds. Aptitude, English, HR, Final with manager. Questions were asked related to Personality as well.IQ test, How you will be good for the position. It was overall good!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.