Aon Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aon Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.8

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

First round was on my college campus. Second round I came into their office and met with two groups of about 4 people, so two different interviews. Process wasn't that bad honestly. A little intimidating being 4-on-1, but know your story and be prepared for behavioral interview questions. Also, come prepared with plenty of questions to ask them afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you encountered a problem at work and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aon (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Submitted my resume and was informed I was selected for a digital first round interview via a program called HireVue. It was a very awkward program that required typing detailed answers to behavioral questions as well as recording responses (you only get one try.) After this, I received a call the next day and was interviewed over the phone by the person who would be my supervisor. About an hour after that call, I received word from the HR Manager that I was being offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Aon?
      Tell us about a time you juggled multiple deadlines   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon in February 2016.

Interview

The first part of the interview process involves an online interview. It includes written and video portions. The video portions are timed so it's important to keep track of the time.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever gone above and beyond for a client or professor?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon in February 2018.

Interview

I had a video interview and then was invited into the office for an in-person interview. It was two thirty minute slots with three people each. They were all very nice and made me feel comfortable. It was more of a conversation.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Phone interview: Friendly welcoming recruiter. There was a bit to banter at the beginning to get the ball rolling. Wasn't too intimidating. Guestions like: tell me about yourself, basic walk through resume. Not rocket science, be honest and up front. They chose to pursue other candidates. oh well.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Then got an invitation for an online interview where they asked a few questions via an online portal. Then I got invited to interview in-person at the chicago office!

Interview Questions

• How will you apply the classes you've taken at school to this role?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Interview

it was a common video recording interview. candidates need to answer questions asked by the staff in a pre- recorded video. most of the questions asked are the general questions.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

The first interview was part of the assessment centre. It was competency based mostly, There were also some numericl questions at the end of the interview, almost all based on discounting and compounding.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you delivered excellent customer service

Why have you chosen the role you applied for?

Describe a time when you completed a challenging project.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canterbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (Canterbury, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

First of all I filled an application form for the Actuarial summer intern role 2017. Following were some online tests including numerical and situational judgment. After about 2 weeks, I received an email for a video interview through HireVue. There were four questions, for each question I had one minute or two to prepare my answer and record afterwards. I had a chance to do the recording again if not satisfied with the first one.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Application, Online tests, Video Interview, Assessment Day. Overall the process was good, all HR staff were very friendly and tried to make you at ease. At the AC there were a number of exercises: Speed Debating, a prepared presentation on yourself and a current issue, In-Tray written exercise and One to one interview.

Interview Questions

• What type of research have you done about the role you have applied for?   1 Answer
    • A logic question: 4 people need to cross a bridge, they can only go two at a time, they take different amount of time to cross, what method do you take?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.