Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Kolkata Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Kolkata

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Kolkata (Kolkata).

Interview

The interview process was given by company's HR.The question was based on subjective and non subjective type.

Interview Questions

• If the person will fall the sugar level,as a pharmacist what will you do?.what will be the primary medication?   2 Answers
    • What is the largest organ in whole human body?   2 Answers

Negotiation

The pharmacist job is good job.only pharmacist knows the right and proper medication,what will be the right dose of particular dose of any medicine.

CSSD Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Kolkata (Kolkata) in March 2016.

Interview

I am Bsc(H) and was selected from monster.The human resource department of the hospital called me for the interview.Interview is held for 3 rounds,It takes long time so you should prepare for this,first they gave me a form to fill up with my details,there should also required a name of any professional whom you know, who work in apollo or your college principal name or your department head name.after this first interview held where they ask about you and then describe the job process,they told me as I have no deploma certificate/training in that specific section, they will provide training and stipend and at least work for one year,then they will consider you should permanent or not. Then the second round they told me more detail about the job and they told me how this job is very good,job timing,and they will give me normal experience certificate instead of deploma during training.They told me this is very important job and i have not to be seated after my training.After third round hr interview take place where the mainly stipend/salary negotiation takes place.My expectation was at least 10k because it is a slandered hospital,my distance from home and hard work (at least 12 hr/day,shifting duty).

Interview Questions

Because it was not possible for me to work for 12 hr/day in distance with small amount of stipend for one year,after that I am also not sure if I get permanent or not.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.