Apollo Hospitals Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Apollo Hospitals

2.7

Junior Resident Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai) in July 2018.

Interview

Recruiter is HR executive
    Interview conducted by Director of Medical Services
    Once selected you are referred to Main Hospital HR for pre employment health check and orientation
    Orientation process lasts for 3 days
    Then you will be directed to respective unit

Interview Questions

• Basic questions to check clinical acumen   1 Answer

Medical Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Hyderabad) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview has two rounds , one with the HR and the other with the concerned department head or the quality trainer to screen the medical background knowledge and two two telephonic interviews to screen the skill required for the concerned position.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength and weakness.
      Medical background.   1 Answer

Junior Doctor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai).

Interview

Meet the HR with the resume. Vacancy was available. Had a small interview and was selected... It was just a personality and qualification based interview. Once selected we should do the medical test and tgen join duty tge next day

Interview Questions

• Personality and education based questions, years of experience   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through online job advertisement. HR round was easy, negotiated hard on the salary they all the money but people who negotiate hard gets the benefits. The technical round was difficult but if you are strong in your feild nothing to worry.

Interview Questions

• 1.Previous projects handled
      2. Importance of patient care, managing business and people.   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Hyderabad) in February 2017.

Interview

Questions asked regarding healthcare in India and thoughts on why the need - if so - to promote it. Also, on where we stand in the top international healthcare systems in the world.

Interview Questions

• Why should Hospitals Market?   1 Answer

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Louis (Mauritius)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Port Louis (Mauritius)) in November 2013.

Interview

Exams one hour on safety, nursing duties as multiple choice. Although they were interested for icu skills. I had three months with advance life support in ITU in the uk. The panels consisted of indians who are really nice.

Interview Questions

• Not to diagnose a patient but to see holistic care. I mean how to react to certain situations.   1 Answer

Staff Nurse Interview

Interview

Interviewing candidates for a position within your company is one of the final steps in the hiring process.In order, the key steps to finding the right person to fill a position in your company include: Determined your need to hire a new employee.contact a through job analysis.

Interview Questions

• What is CPR?
      Cardio pulmonary resuscitation   1 Answer

Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Bengaluru) in September 2017.

Interview

professional, easy, to the point, detailed, accommodating, but a little astute on the non compromising payscale and i really dont think that thirty words are needed for this section. like really? this is annoying!!!

Interview Questions

• if i could shift in a particular time frame.   1 Answer

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals.

Interview

F2F, followed by a panel discussion for 3 rounds.
    The written exam is not mandatory unless some one with the technical background.
    HR team is very co-operative and encouraging, They made me feel comfortable with in the premises and are responsive at calls. good place to learn and explore something new.

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Ahmedabad) in July 2017.

Interview

my self aarti rathod. my qualification after 12th science i was completed diploma in nursing[GNM 3.5 years]i have 1 year experience as a staff nurse in Zydus hospital anand.[NABH certified hospital]

Interview Questions

• why u are joining in this hospital?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.