Apollo Hospitals Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Apollo Hospitals

2.8

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Ahmedabad) in July 2017.

Interview

my self aarti rathod. my qualification after 12th science i was completed diploma in nursing[GNM 3.5 years]i have 1 year experience as a staff nurse in Zydus hospital anand.[NABH certified hospital]

Interview Questions

• why u are joining in this hospital?   2 Answers

Registrar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai) in October 2010.

Interview

Its quite simple..If they you have the necessary skill set they are looking for you get the job. Had to do a bit of bargaining regarding remuneration and how it is paid. they will try to keep some retainer clause. I was the sole applicant for a particular position so it was quite simple. Plus you need to have the right commitments for the medical person.

Interview Questions

• how do you plan your career ?   1 Answer
    • regarding your commitment towards the particular specialty   1 Answer

Negotiation

Find out from others what they are getting in similar positions. Try to negotiate for the same. You may be able to bargain out of any retainer clause. They try to keep tougher retainer clauses for the entry levels. I was coming in a mid level so it was better.

Doctor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai) in January 2010.

Interview

It was easy for me. Good approachable HR dept., well organized interview process. there was a written examination for knowledge assessment followed by panel interview.
    Joining process took 3 days.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about things I did not think I was supposed to know at that stage. Don't remember exactly now. Sorry.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not negotiable, mostly because I did not have much experience. Pay grades are structured. But incentives based on revenue generation do exist. Kindly try to contact people in similar positions as you are applying for.

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals.

Interview

F2F, followed by a panel discussion for 3 rounds.
    The written exam is not mandatory unless some one with the technical background.
    HR team is very co-operative and encouraging, They made me feel comfortable with in the premises and are responsive at calls. good place to learn and explore something new.

Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Bengaluru) in September 2017.

Interview

professional, easy, to the point, detailed, accommodating, but a little astute on the non compromising payscale and i really dont think that thirty words are needed for this section. like really? this is annoying!!!

Interview Questions

• if i could shift in a particular time frame.   1 Answer

Physiotherapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai) in April 2013.

Interview

mainly the subjects you have from your degree if you have no prior experiance. Also typical cases that were success full and failed during training. Whole process took three weeks, background check. ini tial it was phone inte view.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Hyderabad) in October 2014.

Interview

Need an internal reference to enter.. HR will schedule interview with concerned dept head.. If head selects HR manager will take last round of Interview. Discussion on Salary and date of joining

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai) in September 2009.

Interview

Employee Safety is most important,HR they Discuses for good planing, every month minimum 100 nos they attending for interview.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through online job advertisement. HR round was easy, negotiated hard on the salary they all the money but people who negotiate hard gets the benefits. The technical round was difficult but if you are strong in your feild nothing to worry.

Interview Questions

• 1.Previous projects handled
      2. Importance of patient care, managing business and people.   Answer Question

Medical Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Hyderabad) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview has two rounds , one with the HR and the other with the concerned department head or the quality trainer to screen the medical background knowledge and two two telephonic interviews to screen the skill required for the concerned position.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength and weakness.
      Medical background.   1 Answer