Apollo Hospitals Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Apollo Hospitals

2.7

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (New Delhi) in September 2015.

Interview

Written test and personal interview. First the take written test, to determine clinical knowledge of the employee. After clearing written test they call the employee for personal interview,Though process was very easy. Mostly they want people with good communication skill.

Deputy General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai).

Interview

4 Rounds of one one interview with different assessors. Initial screening happened with first level manager in an informal way and the subsequent interviews with next 3 managers happened in the office followed up with a presentation

Interview Questions

• 1. What is my current job scope
      2. What are my key achievement
      3. Reason for Change of Job
      4. Competencies Evaluation   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through online job advertisement. HR round was easy, negotiated hard on the salary they all the money but people who negotiate hard gets the benefits. The technical round was difficult but if you are strong in your feild nothing to worry.

Interview Questions

• 1.Previous projects handled
      2. Importance of patient care, managing business and people.   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Hyderabad) in October 2014.

Interview

Need an internal reference to enter.. HR will schedule interview with concerned dept head.. If head selects HR manager will take last round of Interview. Discussion on Salary and date of joining

Lab Technologist In Blood Bank Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview process is 3 steps process aplication fill up form HR intervie mark sheet.

First one document & CV verification,

second one department head interview,

third one HR discurssion for salary negotiation.

accomdation,food,travel benefits about employee benefit discurssion,

Appointment letter,

health check up,

bank account,

3 days training

Interview Questions

• first about my self they questioned
      next orignal certificates verification technical, registration, experience,conduct.
      next what type of instruments you handled,
      next is theoritical questions about subject
      what is window period for HIV?
      when Donor reactions occurs what you will do?
      when "o" group donor blood not crossmatched to "o" group recipient what you will do next?
      what is ELISA?
      What is PCR?
      How platelets separation done manually?
      Rh Negetive how you confirm?   1 Answer

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Louis (Mauritius)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Port Louis (Mauritius)) in November 2013.

Interview

Exams one hour on safety, nursing duties as multiple choice. Although they were interested for icu skills. I had three months with advance life support in ITU in the uk. The panels consisted of indians who are really nice.

Interview Questions

• Not to diagnose a patient but to see holistic care. I mean how to react to certain situations.   1 Answer

Physiotherapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai) in April 2013.

Interview

mainly the subjects you have from your degree if you have no prior experiance. Also typical cases that were success full and failed during training. Whole process took three weeks, background check. ini tial it was phone inte view.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals.

Interview

mostly on skills and attributes with high degree of weightage to background/experience and probably diligence on candidates past experience

Negotiation

HR will do the negotiations. will try and reduce the offer as much as possible. Should start with a high number considering a % discounted during negotiation.

Medical Imaging Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in August 2012.

Interview

i like to communicate with people or organization in English,Bengali & Hindi languages . I have planned for higher education after getting few years of professional experience .

Interview Questions

• In which condition the rate fat & protein will be same at MR Spectroscopy ?   1 Answer

Salary was not satisfied .

Clinical Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview with HOD for job knowledge, HR salary negotiation and Head of the operations of Pharmacy for pharmacy SOP. Finished in a single day. Hired for different branches of company based on requirements