Apollo Hospitals Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Apollo Hospitals

2.7

Programmer/Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai) in March 2011.

Interview

i have technical , personal interview and HR interview

Registrar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai) in October 2010.

Interview

Its quite simple..If they you have the necessary skill set they are looking for you get the job. Had to do a bit of bargaining regarding remuneration and how it is paid. they will try to keep some retainer clause. I was the sole applicant for a particular position so it was quite simple. Plus you need to have the right commitments for the medical person.

Interview Questions

• how do you plan your career ?   1 Answer
    • regarding your commitment towards the particular specialty   1 Answer

Negotiation

Find out from others what they are getting in similar positions. Try to negotiate for the same. You may be able to bargain out of any retainer clause. They try to keep tougher retainer clauses for the entry levels. I was coming in a mid level so it was better.

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Bengaluru) in July 2010.

Interview

met the hr department wherein i was able to know the availability of the job, i was asked to attend the interview on the same day in the nursing department, i had my mcq done and was told to come the next day for a face to face interview with the nursing superintendent and the nursing director. i was asked various questions regarding nursing and upon answering them i was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• how would you care for a patient who has suddenly collapsed and become unconscious   3 Answers

Negotiation

check out your basic salary before accepting the offer

General Manager - Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai) in March 2010.

Interview

it was no big deal ... no skill test

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai) in February 2010.

Interview

genuine

Interview Questions

• you are expected to answer any of the questions asked by them because they select people who are knowledgable so doesnt have an option you must know little about everything u have studied   1 Answer

Doctor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai) in January 2010.

Interview

It was easy for me. Good approachable HR dept., well organized interview process. there was a written examination for knowledge assessment followed by panel interview.
    Joining process took 3 days.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about things I did not think I was supposed to know at that stage. Don't remember exactly now. Sorry.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not negotiable, mostly because I did not have much experience. Pay grades are structured. But incentives based on revenue generation do exist. Kindly try to contact people in similar positions as you are applying for.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai) in September 2009.

Interview

Employee Safety is most important,HR they Discuses for good planing, every month minimum 100 nos they attending for interview.